RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are wrong

James won the GP last year, including a pole. The GP was used first in season 12, Daniel higgins won, then 14, Linus Broström won, in 16-18 Awazu, Godin and Broström won.
There are two races in the US this year, oldwolf won the first one, and he wants to win the second.

Brilliant. After being denied the GP2 championship by a mere technicality (i.e. I was punted out of a race early on, whilst lapping Rami Saidy for a second time in the race) as I lost precious points, the experience has made me stronger here. I'd like to thank Renault for their continued support, despite the fact that I am off to Jaguar next year.

Denied, pfff. I deserved it ;)

@the_sigman You couldn't get max points today, but you caught up immensely on your teammate. What is the feeling in the McLaren camp?​
The feeling from this race isn't the greatest, because I lost a win from my hands, and then because Florin didn't get the result he wanted to, due to his gearbox problem. For me it was a hopeless point difference reduction to Florin, but the contstructors championship is going really successfully, and we hope to clinch it in the next few rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back