RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
FR21 news: Jaguar only wanted me if I won the GP2 championship. Luckily, due to my impressive performance in the Simulation career, they have decided to give me the drive anyway. Phew!

Also @Aidan Keranen, results?

Hang on, here it says we have to wait 1 hour between posts, not 1 hr 1 minute, as has happened in the GP2 championship. Is this right?

What's that? More cars?
JPS Lotus and RaceDepartment presented cars

Whats happening right now? Still a few races are to go in Season twenty but plenty of teams are trying to get drivers for next season. Because of that they release their cars soon. The rumours which came up some weeks ago were true: Lotus is coming, a nice classic car version, something different. Well see if this can be an advantage or disadvantage. At the moment they dont have any driver, but there are some further rumours that Aidan Keranen will be there next season, some people think that he even helped developing the car.

vk0z.png

And today there was another surprise: RaceDepartment has build its own car. It seems that Old Wolf is included in that project, but his name also was connected with Jordan, Ferrari, Jaguar and Toyota for next season. RD said nothing about a driver, just that they may have one. The team seem to saved all the money for the car, the car has just Facebook as sponsor, very small on the car, they wont get that much money. Drivers like Old Wolf could be too expensive.

vfeb.png

We also heard that Racing Legend Omer Said will possibly leave OnlineRacing. There were voices that he dont want to make the team weaker because of him and want to give OnlineRacing the chance to catch the title next year, he doesnt seem to think that he will be that good next season. But Ben Utzer cannot get the title on his own, so he needs a teammate, and its pretty sure that he already has one, otherwise Said wouldnt leave to help OnlineRacing. Ben Herbert seems to be a very hot candidate, he has a top form at the moment and Red Bull hasnt confirmed that they'll race next year. Omer Said will probably turn back to HONK Racing next season together with Thomas Hackel, maybe they can bring the team back to the winner road. But HONK hasnt confirmed anything for next season either, and as we know Hackel, he will switch to Jaguar if thats true. Then Said couldnt be his teammate, because Jaguar has already confirmed Jimmy Laad. And Rami Saidy hasnt decided yet, either. And whats up with Heinken Honda and Macdonald and Chant? It will be interesting to follow this Silly Season, Season 21 and of course the fight for the title in Season 20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back