RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I felt asleep 10 minutes before I should have posted my Finish post and I woke up 2 hours later. Sadly, 7th place for me :(
:(

If gaps were bigger, I would have sleeped. Βut I opted to finish with my phone, and I put lighting to the max, music (Nirvana btw) quite loud, because I knew that at the end of the ''stint'' I would sleep. And I nearly did so :p

You have a big gap in the championship (more than a win I think) and you should be very much worried. ;) You only lost 6 points :)

:(

If gaps were bigger, I would have sleeped. Βut I opted to finish with my phone, and I put lighting to the max, music (Nirvana btw) quite loud, because I knew that at the end of the ''stint'' I would sleep. And I nearly did so :p

You have a big gap in the championship (more than a win I think) and you should be very much worried. ;) You only lost 6 points :)
Yes, but I now have only a 12 points lead to you and Alexander(you're tied if I'm not wrong). It will be a very close championship.

I think it is 18 over Alex, and 20 over me. But you are not under immediate pressure now, with a good next race from you will help you make a decisive step towards the title :)
I finished 8th, so I get 4+208=212 points
You finished 2nd(+pole), so you get 23+171=194 points
Alex finished 1st, so he gets 25+169=194 points

So, yes, I failed doing maths :( I lead with 18 points, but you and Alex are tied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back