Race PRO Masters Series. 05/11/2012

Round 3 07 WTCC - Macau
LAPS: 9

Free Practice - 20:30 gmt
Qualifying - 20:40 gmt
Race 1 Approx - 20:45 gmt
Race 2 (Reverse Grid) Approx - 21:05 gmt

Qualifying information:
When the qualifying session menu is open no drive is to start there 1 and only hot lap until the host has asked,
"Is there anybody not ready?"
If there is no reply the host will then give "3,2,1 Go" countdown. On the shout of go that is your signal to start your hot lap.

Race 2 Information:
Race 2 will be a reverse grid of qualifying results. therefore if you did not set a lap time in qualifying you will start race 2 from the back of the grid!
Formation lap; All drivers will use the opening lap to get into formation. Once in formation of the reverse qualifying results, the lead driver will take the field round between 50-80mph. (80-128kph).
Before the final corner the lead car will the slow the field down to below 50mph(80kph). All drivers will then form up in a 2x2 formation with 1st taking the inside line.
Once the last corner is rounded the last car must shout "CLEAR" when safely round the last corner.
It is then at the discretion of the lead car when to accelerate. Once he accelerates the race is underway and you are free to pass.
If the lead car crosses the start finish line without accelerating the race is deemed to have started and you are free to race.

When the call of clear has been give the lead car may reduce his speed but once speed has increased this will be deemed as the race has started.

Please sign up with your NAME / GAMERTAG / CAR WHERE APPLICABLE

Any questions regarding race 2 start procedure and qualifying please PM me :)Chris

Cronshaw / UKOG Cronnie / Chevrolet Lacetti
David O'Reilly/FigjamRACER/ CAR TBA
Gavin Hendley / Gavos 2 Base / ?
Peter Hooper/Hammerpgh/TBC
Matthew Booth/Boothy116/whichever i choose when i get there
Trevor Randall / trevisio / Alfa
Rafal Skrobiranda / ShabbaR PL / Honda Accord
Phil B / PointBlank UK / Honda Accord
dsb666 / bootlegfiddle69 / alfa
supaslax / alfa

Latest News

Back