Race Department Forum Racing Season 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMPORTANT!! (YES CAPS LOCK AS IT IS IMPORTANT)
* After the mistake being made it has been decided there is no chance anymore a race could start at 22:00 - 22:59 GMT!

1-2 Ferrari as Kederer extends his lead!
PODIUM BRA.PNG

On a weekend where many people would think another battle between Kederer, Brugman and Ancevski would take place, have it all wrong. It was indeed Tobi Kederer who took the spoils of victory today. Though suprise of the day really was his teammate, underperforming in the ferrari untill this grand prix. This makes Ferrari lead the WCC and Kederer the WDC. Jimmy Laad came home in a for him solid third. The two Mclaren's and Mars-Tech's finished both in the top 10 being split by Joel Rautavaara who drove inspired today to take 6th place. The two Grip Racing's rounded off the top 10. With Daniel Harvey disappointing Brawn now also lost the lead in the WCC to the, as before stated, team from Italy. The two Mercedes's didn't live up to their expectations having a horrible grand prix. Both the Jordan's failed to finish inside the top 10 again as Utzer led down again. Whilst Mobil1 Mars Racing are struggling with their finances it will be a question if they'll ever race again this season.

BRAZIL.PNG

@kedy89 What do you think of the performance of your teammate today?
@Steven Poirier Your best result in a long time, congratulations for that, will you be trying to help Kederer and Ferrari get the title?
@Joel You seem to have the edge over your teammate more often than not, could you explain what's happening to you and Utzer at the moment?

Next Race: French Grand Prix - 24 Hr Race

It's much a ding-dong battle. Sometimes he performs better, sometimes I do. In the previous races I've had the edge. In the future he might have the edge.

Still wanting a podium

It's much a ding-dong battle. Sometimes he performs better, sometimes I do. In the previous races I've had the edge. In the future he might have the edge.

Still wanting a podium
Yep. It doesnt really make a difference as long as we are doing that this far back. We both need to improve

French Grand Prix
24 Hr Race
When everyone has taken a good nap and can drive their bodies to their maximum, it is time for the 24 Hr Race at the Circuit de la Sarthe, there have been some rookies winning it in their debut season such as Ancevski and Engberink. Could this be happening during this whole day of racing. Last year's winner Rami Saidy is not here sadly, though there are some very enthusiastic people who want to take this one. With this the 24 Hr Race is GOGOGO!
lemans.jpg

What you have to post: Start - Wait 24 Hr and 1 Min - Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back