Race Department Forum Racing Season 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancevski wins for the first time this season!
PODIUM CAN.PNG

On a day where many people expected maybe Tobi Kederer or Donald Brugman to take the win, it was indeed Milos Ancevski who took Mars-Tech's and his first win of the season. The same people on the podium as last race though only in a different order. Manolis Sigoulakis and Omer Said scored some very decent points for Grip Racing. Omer Said has maybe found his form again. The two Brawn's and Mclaren's seem to be the regular point scorers always ending up somewhere between p4 and p10. This was no exception. The two OMR's rounded off the top 10. Whilst the team mates of the podium runners dissapointed, Poirier in P12, Graham in P13 and Yamaguchi finding the wall of champions on the way to the finish. The two Jordan's both stayed within the top 15 though this is not the result the team is looking for. Again both of the Mobil1 Mars Racing's failed to finish, this time both suffering a puncture whilst colliding with eachother. This resulted in a DNF for both later on into the race.

CANADA.PNG

@Milos Gonna run around in your home town now and celebrating this one with your mates?
@kedy89 You had the edge over Brugman this race like you have done mostly this season, are you afraid a change of form will maybe affect the championship?
@Donaldinho105 Wanna netflix and chill sometime soon?:roflmao: Nah but for real how do you see your chances against your two rivals which are ahead of you on the podium?

Next Race: Brazilian Grand Prix - Sprint Race

Last edited:
@Milos Gonna run around in your home town now and celebrating this one with your mates?
that is the last thing I'd be doing

otherwise I officially announce I have threatened to quit my role as a forum racing driver unless the team becomes good again real soon (strike #1, written in those small invisible letters ofc)

that is the last thing I'd be doing

otherwise I officially announce I have threatened to quit my role as a forum racing driver unless the team becomes good again real soon (strike #1, written in those small invisible letters ofc)
Clauses..................:rolleyes:

@Donaldinho105 Wanna netflix and chill sometime soon?:roflmao: Nah but for real how do you see your chances against your two rivals which are ahead of you on the podium?
Sure come around when you've got time:D, nah but it's going to be difficult seeing that Tobi is the man to beat - which is very hard - I'll be trying my hardest though, and the result in the end which comes out is the one I'm satisfied with, as long as I tried my absolute best. It has been going very well so far, let's keep up that form shall we

Brazilian Grand Prix
Sprint Race
Today is the day for the next venue of this Forum Racing championship S25. It's held at the Interlagos circuit home of the great legend Ayrton Senna, many championships have been decided here in the past, 2007, 2008 and 2012 to name a few. This race will be a totally different story though as nothing will be decided here, it's just your standard sprint race. With this the lights are out in Interlagos and it's GOGOGO!
Interlagos.jpg

What you need to post: Finish

Did not see that one coming, Malaysian GP started at the very same hour.

Edit: and what's up with that new username (again)?

Last edited:
WTF, literally a few seconds after I'm away from the site I've spent the last few days constantly refreshing and race starts

Ah well, podium is podium I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back