Race Department Forum Racing Season 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Timmieturner12
so, seeing that 23:00-23:59 GMT now had 2 starts, which hour will be removed from the schedule instead?
Oh fck, didn't even notice. Sorry guys that's a rookie mistake by me. Promise it won't happen again. I'll look into which hour gets removed when I'm back from school.

Once again, my sincerely apologies. I wrote it down that 23:00 - 23:59 hasn't been chosen yet strangely:unsure:

Oh fck, didn't even notice. Sorry guys that's a rookie mistake by me. Promise it won't happen again. I'll look into which hour gets removed when I'm back from school.

Once again, my sincerely apologies. I wrote it down that 23:00 - 23:59 hasn't been chosen yet strangely:unsure:
Probably best to remove 22:00-22:59 instead.

And honestly, what's up with that new username? Even without request in the thread, bribes maybe? :roflmao:

You may have started it early at 00:00-00:59 GMT your time (at like 00:02), but forum time gave us 23:54 eg
Unlikely, forum time gave 23:11 GMT, which should be around 23:21 GMT realtime.

the less night races the better :laugh:

but yeah, was also suprised as I remember this time got a start already. I assumed I messed up somewhere and Tim knew what he was doing.

the less night races the better :laugh:

but yeah, was also suprised as I remember this time got a start already. I assumed I messed up somewhere and Tim knew what he was doing.
I do know what I'm doing, just made a mistake with writing the wrong time down! Like said, rookie error:unsure:

@kedy89

"hm, eigentlich kaum Lust. höchstens so ne Art Teilzeit, sprich ich beende Rennen nur wenn ne gute Platzierung rausspringt."

:cautious:
Siegermentalität kam durch. Plus reichlich Freizeit. Du weist ja Bescheid über meine aktuelle Lage. Wenns so gelaufen wär wie ursprünglich gedacht hätt die Aussage durchaus gestimmt.

Winning mentality got the upper hand. Add to that plenty of free time. You know about my current situation. If things had turned out as supposed the statement would've been correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back