Race Department Forum Racing Season 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
wat it is still top 10 :confused:
Didn't even look at the points system this time, I thought Tim kept it as you did.

But if you knew it earlier, you could've said it earlier too?
Otherwise, I still disagree with the points system, however I find it better than yours as it rewards consistent points finishes more than sheer wins. But yeah, I'd prefer top 15.

I'm sorry to hear that for you, don't take it personally. I've discussed this with Jim though
That's not directed at you mate (unless you were one of those complaining), it's towards all those who complained about it back then but no longer now.

wat it is still top 10 :confused:
Didn't even look at the points system this time, I thought Tim kept it as you did.

But if you knew it earlier, you could've said it earlier too?
Otherwise, I still disagree with the points system, however I find it better than yours as it rewards consistent points finishes more than sheer wins. But yeah, I'd prefer top 15.
I decided to wait as it could have been changed after the tests. Rewarding consistency rather than good results is crap imo (4x1st + 1 DNF should be worth more than 5x2nd), but I obviously don't expect everyone to think the same in that regard.

Ah yeah you're right. Okay then:

After democratically voting it has been decided there won't be awarded any double points for the 24Hr Race!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card