RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Ok, sorry, poorly remembered but it dont really matter already:), i just mentioned it unfortunately i don't see names in the game ( dont know why)

tab-key-394281-m.jpg

Goal: Make it to the end.
And that's what I did!

Picked up suspension damage in the first lap when someone ahead lost it in the chicane and I got punted from behind while trying to avoid. Meant the car didn't handle very well and I lost time in turns 2 and 3 every lap. Still, I had fun and used the time to improve my lines, braking, etc.

Thanks Dennis for organizing, and also it was nice to have more people on TS this week! Hope it's the same next week too.

Took heavy damage & puncture on lap 1 and considered going to watch TV, glad I didn't. Pitted, filled up the tank, took a new set of boots & repaired the damage. Set off to see if I could leapfrog some drivers and make it to the end of the race. Got up to 3rd place within sniffing distance of 2nd and did some sums in my head :( I was going to be approx. 4 litres short of finishing the race, gutting..pitted with no chance of gaining back the two places I lost again but it was wicked fun going for it :D

Last edited:
What a race! It was tough but very exciting :)
First and main task was to finish the race. After brilliant lap I was in Q5. I knew that i can't hold that high rhythm, so i was prepared for lonely race in the middle of a pack. God I was wrong :D
My race was from two parts- before and after pitstop. In the first part after first lap I was in 2nd. And was waiting @Andrea Menesello to catch me for fight for 2nd place. It was nice fight, I loved it, we have changed positions several times. After two SnG and pitstop I was dropped to 6th.
capture_20130928_005039-vi.jpg

While I was lost my concentration and struggled on the track, I got another two SnG dropped to 7 or 8th. I was frustrating, but I my goal was to finish the race.
So it's beginning of second part of my racing :) I was chasing Hamed, tenth after tenth for P5 i think, how suddenly it was fight for P3 and with less than ten minutes to the finish. After several mistakes by @Hamed Hajmolaali I managed to overtake him. It was awesome racing! :)
capture_20130928_005759-vi.jpg

Thanks for great racing for all ;)

@Justin Swan , I'm glad you stayed!
After a week, one might think it get easier for me to set up a car for a track, not. In the last run on the track I figured how to get myself through the fast chicanes and that made my life a lot easier! Skipped Quali to get the dogs ready for the race.

A poor start had me trailing all. But I did manage to catch up in the first fast chicane, unfortunately just as everyone was making a wall in front of me. Lucky to only get slight suspension damage but trailing the gang even more, I pushed on. I gradually caught Andrew and we battled ferciely for a few laps. As soon as I could take a full load of fuel I stopped for two fronts and headed back out, well down again. Closing again on Andrew, he pitted and I had a lead over Reg Snr as he made his stop and broke his ignition switch :confused:.

I could't wait for my tires to get synchronized and had to push hard. And so, I blew a 10+ second lead over Snr by overdriving. From that point on it was a hard fought race, Snr had a bit of straight line speed and good braking in some places and I could carry speed and out brake in others. It was rough and tumble until he hit a SnG which left me with a bunch of time to squander.

I almost used up too much of it :rolleyes: but held him off in the end. But what will happen in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shoes

Votes: 3 18.8%