RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Jim, Welcome aboard and don't be shy about entering races. The practice sessions will give you a chance to see what's happening around you and I'm sure you'll fit in, we all do. Like Yves said, the Club races are all about fun.

Thanks Dennis, I think I'll sign up If it's still happening, see how I go between now and then with a bit of practice and then If I'm struggling on the night then I can retire gracefully lol

In the racing club spirit, does anyone have a setup they'd like to share please? :-D *puts on his friendliest face*

Also, @Dennis Phelan now that the racing format is changing with the use of RaceLog, will 80 minute Mini Friday races still be around? (please please say yes!)

@Andrew James, I can put my setup online in the game for you. I think that until things get sorted, the WTCC races will be the only ranked events. I haven't figured it out yet at all! The plan is to keep Fridays open for Mini's, Saturdays may do well with WTCC, if not something else will fit. Tuesday/Thursday is tough as same cars will run both days, not sure GT's can stand up to that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nox
@Andrew James, I can put my setup online in the game for you. I think that until things get sorted, the WTCC races will be the only ranked events. I haven't figured it out yet at all! The plan is to keep Fridays open for Mini's, Saturdays may do well with WTCC, if not something else will fit. Tuesday/Thursday is tough as same cars will run both days, not sure GT's can stand up to that.
Thanks.

Looking forward to tonight. Cicada is my new favourite track.

No comments yet? I really need help here people, nothing is cast in stone and I do want to present races that drivers will show up for. So far only the WTCC has been picked and a schedule for it put out. It can and will probably change but given that there is going to be a change, help make it a good change.

I cannot do everything you might suggest but I can listen.

I preferred it the way it was Dennis. Its more organised and we had a good idea of the grid we'd be racing with. This new format is a bit hit and miss. It has its pro's and cons like anything, just not my cuppa. Having said that, if things change I won't be going anywhere :D real racing isn't organised this way so why should simulated racing? Race 07 club was/is pretty healthy! If it ain't broke, why fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back