RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I was a little bored to day so I've made myself a skin, it's nothing specail but never the less I'm going to use it lol

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/race-series-skins-3/over-rev-racing-koenigsegg-ccgt-4012/

orrccgt_6j9.jpg

Thought I might have given you a race tonight Yves, but 15 mins into practice got a phone call from work saying alarm was going off and being my week on call I had to quit and go. Got back at 19:55 so too late to join. Hope it was fun, I enjoyed practicing.

Thats very fast Eric, cant seem to get your online set up, and cant set these cars up at all. I am hoping to do this event tonight but not sure if i can yet. put me down as a maybe please. Oh can you help with set up plz? i am on the server at the moment running 147.427.
Thanks again Eric

What a return to Cats for me:redface:, haven't driven those for months & it shows:D.

Q: Grats to Keith, maybe with a perfect ( for me lol ) lap i could have shaved .2-.3 tens but that still wouldn't be enough:mad::wink::tongue:. 2nd.

R:1 As expected:tongue: i got the lead at the start but it was only a matter of time for Keith to repass me & so it happened after a few frantic lap trying to keep him behind:tongue:. Tried to stay in touch but Keith was just to quick tonight:rolleyes:.

R:2 Messy 2 laps and optimistic manouvre on Matthias sees me in the barrier, left front missing so had to DNF:frown: ( my 1st this year, sort of expected this with those fragile cars lol ). :sorry: Matthias, i hope i didn't compromised your car with my noobe mistake:redface:.

Had great fun anyway and will be joining ( time allowed ) more of those in future.
Thx Yves & RD for this event:thanks:

No problem Dariusz, I barely felt it. Too bad you went off there.
First race ever for me in the Caterhams, tried them now and they are nice cars to drive but they need some practice too :rolleyes:
It's a good idea to have events for the not so popular cars too, thx Yves

P4 in Qualy and I had hoped to finish around there too in R1, it worked out with P3.
I was holding Yves up in the first part of the race, I was wondering about the car, as it felt kind of lazy compared to practice. Then I realized having much to much fuel in the car, about 20L more then needed. :tongue: Yves then drove away quickly but spun it. Alexander went off too, after we did some wheelies at the backstraight, so podium afterall.
R2 The guy in front of me nearly stalled it and to avoid him I came sideways, that was close...I guess for the guys behind me too, sorry. Was on P2 after some spins in front of me, with Keith on my arse. He was way faster, so I didn't put up too much of a fight. Podium P3 again in the end.

I'd like to see some screenshots of the wheelies :)

Q : Slow poke is slow
R1 : Awesome race, lots of fighting everywhere. 6th
R2 : I started in 3rd place ? Did a slooow start and made a big car train behind me...
Lost control in the hairpin on 1st lap, I gone right through the inside grass bump, and smashed someone with a blue car (sorry!). No damage on my side so i continued. Ended 9th but still I tried to race without error, kinda bumped into a laggy brown car at some point, he then ended off track. So in the end I climbed to 6th place overtaking guys off track all along the race.

Really happy on how it went for me this time, had been able to finish the 2 race in good position, way better than the two DNF yesterday.

(also sorry i've no idea who was who, i don't show racer names)

I had a great time, but I have to apologise, as I have bumped into some guys on those two slow right-handers. I took a different line and was always closing up there, unfortunately sometimes to a point where bumpers met. As far as I remember I caused one spin and one off road adventure :(

R1 was awesome, clean driving and a victory which I didn't expect, but I screwed up R2. Hope to see you all in future races!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 251 18.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 763 54.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 66 4.7%
  • Shoes

Votes: 171 12.3%