RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Entry list:
  1. Yves Larose
  2. Nick Deeley
  3. Bob Miley
  4. Morten Wernersen
  5. Linus Broström
  6. Chris Sykes
  7. Frans Linden
  8. Mark Guy (maybe)
  9. Renan Paulo
  10. Marco Sbordoni (maybe)
  11. Marius Neverauskas
  12. Benjamin Linstruiseur
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

This is a wonderful track, fun to drive as well as challenging! The "Beasties" can be exhuberant but are certainly able to be tamed. Tempermental cars and a track with traps laid about, good combination.

I started off running :53's and :51's while the fast guys were trying to decide whoi was going to go into the :42's, a position I'm in most of the time but usually with a smaller gap. Constant trips to the garage provided dribbles of hope. Times began to fall and the car became a blast to drive even if I wasn't turning 43's. There was a lot for me to change in these cars to wring out the performance. Thru quali and the warmup, each trip to the garages meant changing something. Wish I had more time, maybe we could go back sometime?

R1:All was going well, too well and then....Yves lost it, Vincent lost it and I ended up losing it, all in the same corner. Off to the pit for suspension and aero repairs. 50 seconds back all I could do for the rest of the race was to have fun, it happened.

R2:All was going well, then once Tyler passed me, off the fast guys went and I was left in oblivion with no one around. My laptimes had slowly dropped to the mid 46's and I was having fun out on the track. I did that till we ran out of time.

Congrats to the guys that could pull in the remarkable lap times, you were in a world of your own there!

Thanks to all that showed for the race!

this was a challenge for sure! Brutally powerful cars with little aero grip and a nice twithchy short wheel base make it all fun all the time......LOL

Quali went well for me afetr I decided to run full f soft slicks on the car. But I couldn;'t touch Tyler who was simply too quick today.....

R1 I get a great jump on Tyler who nearly loops it. I dive between him and Yves to be the boss at T1. I extend to a nice lead of 1.3 or so. Lap 2 I loop it HARd off T1 into the armco..........man lately in any race I just Beat myself out of better results and it needs to STOP!

I have a bent up car and battle hard to keep Yves at Bay but not possible...... I finish P3 with a really awful handling car.

R2 I get a great jump on Phil (who gets no jump at all) and Clip him on the grid and lose front pieces again! Man bad bad luck. so I take my wounded car for a ride and have to hammer out my very best laps to catch Yves who has an off of his own and bangs up his car. I eventually pass Yves when he goes wide in the Carousel off the back straight and manage to hold him at bay for P2.

HAd fun trying to tame the beats but am getting tired of mistakes made unasisted to diminish my results.

Had fun guys and thansk for racing with us in US based Racing Club events!

MINI's on Wednesday and they ALWAYS prove to be GREAT FUN!

close forum after race....like i said...i was hit allot off time...but i always consider that is race incident, even do...some drivers are real agresive...i hit by mistake...too...and for that i payed a month's ban...so any problem make a report...and we have clean racing...hopfuly..
Hitting by mistake is not the problem, it's waiting where you fell down. Waiting when you cause a crash/spin, whether by accident or not, is absolutely crucial.

Entry List:

1. Dariusz Swiderski
2. Mike Bell
4. Bob Miley
5. Dan Allinson SKIN
6. Mark Guy
7. James Fellows
8. Tyler Scurlock
9. Keith Barrick
10. Alexander Lauritzen
11. Gar Hougwoot
12. Murat Erdogdu