RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I am not sure, is worthy to drive in this league anymore, between animals...

My car isn't your brake, Oli, use your own brake!!! The Daewoo has brake too...
It's a littel ironic that you yourself come out with these statements Szabolcs. Remember, there is a rule not to publicly throw accusations. Do it via PM if you must. Abide by the rules. This way nobody wins, even if you are right, you now just look like a bad-tempered whiner.

I've been watching this thread unfold today, I didn't take part in this event due to the crazy events from wendesday WTCC and thursdays IFM and I have filed a report about this, one thing is clear to me is that people still haven't learnt from these events, what I would say to people is you all need to take a step back and think what can I do to help improve the situation instead of kicking at one and other or not before long there won't be euro club events because the RD staff are going to get hacked off with it all, another thing I think people need to do is refresh there minds on the RD rules regarding racing.

it maybe worth everyone from these events go and watch your replays.

Ivo it's a shame it's come to this but I can understand why you are not going to run a Sunday WTCC event next week.

unlikely what needs to happen is peoples driving standards and attitudes need to change

2nd that.

We may be play on a computer, using drivers that don't feel anything, but if you think a move on someone would go bad in real life, or your driving would be seen as too aggressive or un-sporting, then don't do it here. From Touring cars to F1, people don't do reckless things each and every lap, because someone could get hurt. More tactical, sensible, reasonable, respectful, logical thinking and common sense is needed in almost EVERY Euro event, and is needed fast.

Then and only then can we actually go racing, and not play lottery at times with race cars.

To stop the moaning and victimisation after events is there anyway the forum thread could be closed once the event is finished. This would stop people letting off steam in the forums.

As for the crazy driving if reports are made as every event moderator says. The grid will once again become a friendly place to be. Where Sky Larks sing and the near by Badger digs his family home. :)

To stop the moaning and victimisation after events is there anyway the forum thread could be closed once the event is finished. This would stop people letting off steam in the forums.

As for the crazy driving if reports are made as every event moderator says. The grid will once again become a friendly place to be. Where Sky Larks sing and the near by Badger digs his family home. :)

close forum after race....like i said...i was hit allot off time...but i always consider that is race incident, even do...some drivers are real agresive...i hit by mistake...too...and for that i payed a month's ban...so any problem make a report...and we have clean racing...hopfuly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 251 18.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 763 54.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 66 4.7%
  • Shoes

Votes: 171 12.3%