RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Believe me its not the track selection.
Remember Barcelona this Wednesday wasnt pretty also.
Just checked all the races i did with WTCC cars on Karlskoga. Not even one incident in the first 3 laps off all races. And two of them are in full wet.

All depends if people talk and do for ones. See alot of angry post about people every week about incidents etc.
But when it comes down i get one report or max 2 every week. I am aware the ones that causes the crash are the main guilty ones but people that got hit also have a responsibility.

Even with wide tracks you will still have collisions. This is because people are over shooting there braking zones. It doesn't matter how wide the track is if your going straight on at a corrner you will always take the person in front out.

Nice racing in the second Mr Bogdan, I thought i might be able to force an error out of you but no you were solid.

Thanks Ivo another enjoyable event.

Nice racing in the second Mr Bogdan, I thought i might be able to force an error out of you but no you were solid.

Thanks Ivo another enjoyable event.

a few strage things about me....i'm fast in practice..top5....suck in quali and i simply can't go wheel from standing start..don;t now what to do....and i do unforced error when i'm alone....if i;m chasing somebody or i;m being chases...it;s harder for me to do a mistake...cause i concetrate allot harder...
u wher faster in sector one...by a hall lot..but i was slity gaining back in sector 2 and 3....race 1 went for 4 tyres...so that was crap...second only 2 tyres....

ivo...why no event next week?
yes it;s a bit fussy...and i had my share off bumps.and got hited allot..but i;m still racing....

10-x was fun...more than i was expecting

Edit: Need here make a report.

Ivo

Not so important... It was a BIG SHAME!
I write report just about RACES...!
These were not RACES, just a big mistake for Sunday...!

This level of racing is very degrading, but respect for the exceptions(just 5 or 6 drivers)...

It was my short-report from the "races"... :(

The track was good, but the field wasn't cravatted...

p.s.: Oliver can't achieve the T1 regularly, he always cutted that... :S

Btw the T1 crash was "caused" by Ariel. I checked the server replay. Just before T1 his car lags and stands still and is a ghost. Then he suddenly he comes "back" in T1 and isnt a ghost anymore. But comes back on top of Morten his car and that started the weird roll over crash.

Some unfair comments here. My style is aggressive but not disrespectful. If i ruin someones race with my own mistake i wait. If i go for a normal move and someone turns in on me expecting me to stop the car instantly then i wont. I make mistakes, who doesnt, but some people refuse to give up a position even if your well alongside. Today i passed one guy, who is complaining here, that tried to turn me round while flashing his lights. I've read several comments and I get the impression people demand no contact. I dont know any forms of motorsport, especially touring cars, where a race hasnt involved leaning, rubbing etc. especially at smaller tracks. Most driving coaches teach you to do it! I thought ths was a racing simulation? If i try to drive round the outside of someone and they guide me onto the grass im fine with it, its what happens when you place your car there. But i feel if i did that to some here id be taken out or branded disrespectful. Ive yet to make a incident report here as i except in racing crap happens and at the end of the day im not in a league where excluding someone gains me points. As long as its unintentional not much you can do.

Maybe my idea of racing is not the same as many here and i get no satisfaction from ruining others fun especially as I know some guys take these club races v. seriously,which if it means your getting some entertainment from it then great. But having to defend myself on a forum by writing lengthy posts is not what im here for and sadly im starting to agree with the comments of a few people i use to race with back in the 2007/08 leagues (which were amazing fun). Some club races just arnt worth the time and effort.

Some unfair comments here.

Especially yours...

Ariel and I participate in a hungarian league, wherever your movements don't fit on the normality...

You are here a successful driver, but I saw today, how can U overtake... UGLY, and it's not TouringCarRacing, it takes after a rampage... If you are fast driver, learn fair to overtake, because these were very unfair and these grade U... ...DOWN!!!

And please, watch again the Race2 lap1, T1!!! Why didn't you use your brake, Schumacher?

I have watched many times, and please, don't lie, the hit was from U...! And you drive on the grass...

Please drive inside the white lines, at least with 2 tyres, it isn't off-road race!!!

And you knock Ariel before overtake him... @ the Ejes-Kurva in the 7th lap in Race1... WHY? It's fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 247 18.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 750 54.6%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 63 4.6%
  • Shoes

Votes: 171 12.5%