RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Great event and a great track.

P3 in the first race with only a small 'moment' chainsg down stefan.

P2 in second race without a single 'moment'!!!

see you at brno
I'd say we were pretty evenly matched again. I could get close, but never close enough to make a any sort of move. Great driving Sam. :)

Hopefully I won't be lagging so bad at brno next week. Really looking forward to that race.

I had a mixed result but fun none the less.

Q'd in P3. A tick behind Jesper and and a bit more to Keith.

R1 I get a good start but am sliding the rear and try to keep it intact. thankfully nobody passes me to T1. Jesper is leading but apprently has false started. I am havibg to avoid Keith a bit as he is racing Jesper during lap 1. We are a 3 car train within a tick of each other. Coming off the corner to the long back straight I hold a gear too long and loop it into the barrier and hurt the engine badly. I pit and repair. return DFl with 45% engine. I race on and finish DFl with 32% ENGINE,

R2 I get a good start but keith enters the grid last second and his tires are warmed up while mine have gone cold waiting. HE leaps by me. IHAVE NO FFB AGAIN! Wheel is light as feather.....I fight to get a feel for the car for about 5 mins. after this I take the fight to him around the 13 mins remaining. I pass Keith in the long hairpin. HE goes wide while I get that really fun throttle on drift going and go P1. I had thought Keiht was sandbagging but son realize I have actually earned P1 with speed! We battle on and I extend a bit. I give up some ground with 4 to go. I loop the car on throttle with 2 mins to go and give back P1!

I dnf as the car is dead.

So I had speed and no results to reflect my pace. LEarned something about FFB in thses cars though. Keith pointed out I sem to be quicker when I lose FFb than when its at full tilt.

I'll be adjusting the FFB settings and se what magic I can find.

Thanks for racing guys! I really enjoy GT cars almost more than TCC's now!

Major Kudos for everyone putting together this series - starting with Keith! Yuri doing the mod. The testing. The broadcasting. The skinning. You just can't help but feel like you're a part of something big. It's an honor to be partaking in this league. And I don't care where I'm at on the track, I know everyone around me is a top notch competitor and sportsman.

Brings a tear to my eye...:)

Cutting was a disgrace, people cutting at nearly every corner, this will be my last club race as this is a joke! Racing was fun in parts but taps came left, right and center. Racing standards have plumetted and it's no longer fair racing. I would report all the cutters but I really don't have the time. Thanks RD and Bjorn and thanks to Karl and James for the brief time of good racing, I think I can get racing of this standard on a public server. Sorry for the tap James and Cedric in Race One, and grats to Karl for the win in Race 2, struggled to keep up :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.5%