Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

If anyone is having an issue with their wheel I found a Motor calibration tool from Thrustmaster that recalibrate's the motor. If a hall sensor is going then this won't help, but if the calibration process when you plug it in seems kind of wonky then try it.
My wheel when calibrating was spinning fast to the left until it smashes against the stop then slow right then fast again (Kind of what the wheel did in the video in the link below, but in the opposite direction). After calibration and before actual driving, when turning my wheel to the left it would go real slow self centering and when I turned it to the right it would go fast self centering. Now it is like it was when it was brand new. Normal calibration and normal feel when self centering after turning in either direction.

Here is a link to the Pcars forum where this calibration tool is at. Inside the zip file is the PDF for the instructions. Just make sure that your wheel firmware is up to date first. This was a T300 in the video with the TX all you need to do is plug into the PC. Start the calibration program first then plug wheel into the computer.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sh...00RS-Self-Calibration-Issue-at-startup-solved

Like I said this worked for me.

Mine will arrive on the 13th. around noon time thru the USPS.
Oh well then.. You'll probably get yours before I get mine. What Manf.are you starting with in Career Mode, Spiff? I've always been a Chevy guy in Racecars at least, but my last game I drove a Ford. I'm thinking with the deal they have with Toyota that might be the best way to go. Either way I'm going to have to put laps down at all the tracks and get my speed rating up so the AI doesn't layover on me.

Oh well then.. You'll probably get yours before I get mine. What Manf.are you starting with in Career Mode, Spiff? I've always been a Chevy guy in Racecars at least, but my last game I drove a Ford. I'm thinking with the deal they have with Toyota that might be the best way to go. Either way I'm going to have to put laps down at all the tracks and get my speed rating up so the AI doesn't layover on me.
I'm just privileged like that. :D:laugh:
I'll start with the career mode. Probably do a 3 to 5 lap race at all the tracks to get the speed rating base started first. Just have to remember that when you race for the speed rating what ever driver you pick will have top shelf equipment. When you start your career you will have lower shelf gear and will need to build up your team.
Not sure what I will drive. If I go anything but chevy my dad will be pissed. He retired out of GM in 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is on your wishlist for ACC Evo

• Free roam

Votes: 39 31.7%
  • Online service

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • Advanced feature AI

Votes: 54 43.9%
  • Graphics

Votes: 22 17.9%