Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Just to confirm the revised results due to
Stewards Decision

First incident - why the hell was this even posted? skyline was clearly trying to avoid the incident. Although there was contact it is just a racing incident.

Second incident - Tricky one. Skyline appears to outbreak himself, but also pulls adam off with him. Although they both lost places, it was an avoidable incident so a 5 second pen for skyline.

Don't worry too much about it bud. You will learn from experience :)

This puts

8th gazer
9th Benji
10th sky

Good Day Everyone Here Are A Few Updates Regarding This Event And I Would Like You All To Vote On The Poll Just Above This As Soon As Possible So I May Get A Decision Made For The Race Next Thursday Thanks All.

.We Will Be Running Just The Original Version Of The Nordschleife With Either Of The Following 2 Outcomes (Poll Shown Above) :)

.The Event Will Be Ran Under Dry Conditions And Zolder Will Remain As The Next Random Weather Event.

. If Selected As A Endurance Race The Points Will Then Change To The Endurance Format Which Was Updated For This Season.

. As Of This Event Anyone That Just Leaves The Session During A Race For No Reason (Unless You've Disconnected Or Game Crashes Ect) Will Be Awarded Points On Their Licence (1st Offence 5 Points) (2nd Offence Onwards 10 Points) For 2 Reasons.

1. I Expect All Drivers That Start A Event To Finish The Event Unless You Receive Race Ending Damage Theres No Reason Why Anyone Of Us Should Be Quiting The Lobby Mid Race Theres Alot Of Experience To Be Gained Even Just Finishing Races And If You Can't Go On Anymore For Whatever Reason Retire To The Pits And Wait Until The Race Is Over To Leave.

2. Due To Recent Issue At Road America With Lag This Is Also A Way To Try And Limit Any Lag Being Caused By People Leaving The Sessions During The Race And To Keep All Replays Intact.

. @Rob McEwan Has Used His Optional Car Change And Moved Into The BMW M3 GT (Number And Livery To Be Updated).

. @Adam marks Was Granted Permission By Myself To Change To The BMW M3 GT Last Event But I Was Late Updating Everyone So Apologies For That You. Received 10 Penalty Points On Your License @Ben Milden .

. Just To Clarify To Everyone During Feature Races You Still Have To Make A Pit Stop And Do The Mandatory Change of Tyres As It Has Been From S1 (Rules Updated).

. As Of This Event If We Have A Recurrence Of Last Night's Lag Problem The Race Will Be Instantly Stopped By Myself As Soon As The Issue Is Present And Will Be Restarted Accordingly For Anyone That Did Not See It Gareths Car Lagged Backwards Which Destroyed My Car, Andrews, Ben's, Liams And A Couple More Which Ruined Our Races And Cost Us A Chance At Podiums And The Win Due To Some Having To Pit And Some Continuing With Alot Of Damage (Me) Apologies To Everyone Involved For What Happened All We Can Do Is Learn From This Event And Put Procedures In Place So If It Does Happen Again We Are Prepared.

.Race Start Time For The Nurburgring - Nordschleife Is 12:00pm

Thanks Everyone Have A Great Day

Kimi_Raykkonen_YA_ne_ochen_dovolen_rezultatami_praktik.jpg

Last edited:
S3 Rule Updates

. Updated rules for major lag incidents causing damage A race that has gone half distance or more full points awarded Results taken from last clean lap
. Below half distance but before quarter distance result stands but half points awarded from last clean lap
. Below quarter distance full Race restart

. The Mandatory Pit Stop For Tyres During Feature Races Must Still Be Made As It Has Been Since S1 Just To Clarify As It Wasn't Stated Earlier.

Last edited:
Yeah I had one of those HALL sensors go bad on Wheel #3. I'm on #4 right now. Wheels #1 and #2 burned up due to too much FFB. Next wheel is likely going to be a Logitech. Fortunately you can purchase a base for about $200 I think. You might as well plan on replacing the base Tom, and think about cutting back on you FFB. I have a Spider as my backup wheel in case mine suddenly dies. Have uses the Spider.

Feature Race: Q - 4 | R - 13?
I did a good lap and took 4th and thats something new from me as my best qualify so far was 9th or 10th. In the race my pace is good but after a bad start and an incident in turn one i got damage and lost 2-4 sec per lap. I did my pit stop at lap 8 and at lap 10 i was in turn 1 and teix was out of the truck. He rejoined like crazy and we crashed. so i got damage again and my pace was to 2 09 and i was 11th. I take a desicion to try do the fastest lap to take points so i did a 2nd pit stop but i did the second faster lap after gunnergamble.

Sprint Race: Q - 4th | R - 6
Best race so far and best position i have ever earned cause my best so far was 9th. Many battles , i was pushing as much as i could and i did it. At the start i thing the car behind did a jump start and hit me and i lost many places. Then i was just trying to do my best. I was 7th in last lap and i made a mistake at turn 3. Then the 8th and i were trying to get the 7th position. I made it and keep myself upfront and someone spun and so i took 6th
Sorry dude wasn't my fault , saved the video clip I had a car appear right in front of me out of nowhere and I crashed and stopped dead was barely in control of coming back on . So much lag was unreal and the race was done my car was totalled

I will reply with my evidence Sunday of the lag I experienced with gazza that was the root of this issue and incident .
I apoligise to the stewards I can't upload it sooner as I'm away most of the weekend, also I don't take kindly to disrespectful and rude messages that are sent after the race if you have a issue a simple message explaining the issues in a adult manner would suffice there is no need to result to childish comments and remarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 293 18.2%
  • Socks

Votes: 881 54.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 78 4.8%
  • Shoes

Votes: 196 12.2%