Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Yes u r correct! Random grids is defo based on luck.....plus as we all know it wasnt totally random...should we scrap those races to? As we found a flaw with it? The lag i agree to....totally luck who got hit....one mine gaz was 1 second behind...next he was 20 seconds...it was crazy! Totally get ur frustration! Cant disagree with u.....although id like to hahaha

Yeah, i'll probably have cooled off tomorrow, suppose i'm fresh out of going from P2-P3 to 11th. I'm obviously gonna be annoyed, but yeah. I was in total hit 3 times, 2 minor, once i got sent so high up and hit like 4 walls.

It's simple we learn from this create clear defined rules that put into action a process for these events

We can't do anything about tonight as we have no rules to fall back on it was a **** fest I to was effected but it's how we react to this that matters

Also the points earned tonight apart from Dean (well done by the way) are close throughout the field so it's wasnt like we lost 40 points to a championship leader

Points scored

Dean 37
Omari 19
Me 18
Adam 16
Gaz 15
Andrew 15
Liam 12

Feature Race: 12th
Great launch but could do nothing with it as Christos barely moved off the line. Got to turn one to find that @Adam Morris had been turned around, I looked in the rear view mirror and made contact in front with Christos, which gave me damage. Pitted on Lap 7 as @Lance Loomis mugged me. Came out behind Adam and was sticking with him, and then came the lag. Gaz's lag simply sent his car flying around the circuit, it clipped me twice and then absolutely imploded my car. It's fair to say my suspension had the integraty of some elastic bands. So I had to pit, I came out behind @LIAMATTHURSO and we battled to the end.

Sprint Race: 1st
Got P3 in the One-Shot Qualy and had a great race with Adam and Liam. We all grouped together and set off after @Dean Ragan. We all got by him as he just seemed to lose pace and we then had our own battle. I thought I'd lost it when I dropped behind Adam, but then I managed to bypass him and get Liam with two corners to go. Revenge for Lesmo 1 me thinks;)

Feature Race: 12th
Great launch but could do nothing with it as Christos barely moved off the line. Got to turn one to find that @Adam Morris had been turned around, I looked in the rear view mirror and made contact in front with Christos, which gave me damage. Pitted on Lap 7 as @Lance Loomis mugged me. Came out behind Adam and was sticking with him, and then came the lag. Gaz's lag simply sent his car flying around the circuit, it clipped me twice and then absolutely imploded my car. It's fair to say my suspension had the integraty of some elastic bands. So I had to pit, I came out behind @LIAMATTHURSO and we battled to the end.

Sprint Race: 1st
Got P3 in the One-Shot Qualy and had a great race with Adam and Liam. We all grouped together and set off after @Dean Ragan. We all got by him as he just seemed to lose pace and we then had our own battle. I thought I'd lost it when I dropped behind Adam, but then I managed to bypass him and get Liam with two corners to go. Revenge for Lesmo 1 me thinks;)
sorry for the bad start mate. In T1 you was ahaid or behind me? I hit the car ahead of me cause he braked in middle of the road and i could do nothing, i didn't feel anyone hit me from behind

Well it works and doesn't at the same time. I plugged it in for the first time since last race. And when it tried to calibrate itself it was going back and forth violently. Once I finally got it to stop and tried to race with it the force feed back seemed alittle weak and when I turn once I push the wheel to far in the turn the feedback drops dramatically which makes me spin out. I read it might be a motor calibration problem. I'm hoping it's not a sign that the motor is going

Well it works and doesn't at the same time. I plugged it in for the first time since last race. And when it tried to calibrate itself it was going back and forth violently. Once I finally got it to stop and tried to race with it the force feed back seemed alittle weak and when I turn once I push the wheel to far in the turn the feedback drops dramatically which makes me spin out. I read it might be a motor calibration problem. I'm hoping it's not a sign that the motor is going
Here is the link to resetting the wheels centering value.
http://ts.thrustmaster.com/faqs/eng/thr_eng_00157.pdf

If this doesn't work it could be the halleffect sensor going bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 293 18.2%
  • Socks

Votes: 881 54.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 78 4.8%
  • Shoes

Votes: 196 12.2%