Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Feature Race: Q - 4 | R - 13?
I did a good lap and took 4th and thats something new from me as my best qualify so far was 9th or 10th. In the race my pace is good but after a bad start and an incident in turn one i got damage and lost 2-4 sec per lap. I did my pit stop at lap 8 and at lap 10 i was in turn 1 and teix was out of the truck. He rejoined like crazy and we crashed. so i got damage again and my pace was to 2 09 and i was 11th. I take a desicion to try do the fastest lap to take points so i did a 2nd pit stop but i did the second faster lap after gunnergamble.

Sprint Race: Q - 4th | R - 6
Best race so far and best position i have ever earned cause my best so far was 9th. Many battles , i was pushing as much as i could and i did it. At the start i thing the car behind did a jump start and hit me and i lost many places. Then i was just trying to do my best. I was 7th in last lap and i made a mistake at turn 3. Then the 8th and i were trying to get the 7th position. I made it and keep myself upfront and someone spun and so i took 6th

Scrapping the race is extreme...but if we scrap one we should scrap both and start the whole event again....but agreed. Lag was horrible. Wasnt just gaz tho

Well, as an example you made the point that random sprint race grids could hamper peoples championships through luck, having about 5 people, 3 of which were fighting in like P2-4, being absolutely ruined by lag is having peoples championships being affected bl the luck of who got hit. Maybe even half points or something or what, but that is just annoying, especially since i was basically running P2 all race until it happened.

Well, as an example you made the point that random sprint race grids could hamper peoples championships through luck, having about 5 people, 3 of which were fighting in like P2-4, being absolutely ruined by lag is having peoples championships being affected bl the luck of who got hit. Maybe even half points or something or what, but that is just annoying, especially since i was basically running P2 all race until it happened.
Yes u r correct! Random grids is defo based on luck.....plus as we all know it wasnt totally random...should we scrap those races to? As we found a flaw with it? The lag i agree to....totally luck who got hit....one mine gaz was 1 second behind...next he was 20 seconds...it was crazy! Totally get ur frustration! Cant disagree with u.....although id like to hahaha

But i dont think half points is the answer....i dont know what is...either way people are gne feel hard done by!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 292 18.3%
  • Socks

Votes: 875 54.8%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 78 4.9%
  • Shoes

Votes: 191 12.0%