Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I know what the rule states... He hadn't completed at least 3 races in the AMG. You have to uphold the rules Adam. He never took any kind of penalty either.
Lessons can be learnt I think from last night but to the experienced guys it's important to give the new guys time to learn and a chance to show what they can do. Ultimately there will be these moments where things don't go as planned it's called learning the ropes we all did it and even we aren't perfect PATIENCE
Haha thats a joke if ive ever heard one 4 races its been thats time enough i didnt make 1 mistake untill that and learning the ropes what how to drive maldando and i may not be perfect but from my knowledge ive never done that in the league or majorly damaged anyones races 3 seasons running just to clarify :)

Last edited:

I apologise for parabolica I was tight to the inside and locked up and slightest touch the cars stuck together in hindsight I should of backed out of that one.
For the start line incident I was totally unsighted of Marz car sideway in tyre smoke there was nothing I could of done to avoid him anymore than I did and the resulting contact push me left on to Adam ,I don't feel this is my fault but if it is il take what ever penalty is issued .

Haha thats a joke if ive ever heard one 4 races its been thats time enough i didnt make 1 mistake untill that and learning the ropes what how to drive maldando and i may not be perfect but from my knowledge ive never done that in the league or majorly damaged anyones races 3 seasons running just to clarify :)

Currently there are no car change rules in the regulations.... I found this in the S2 Archive.

• Each Driver Is Allowed 1 Car Change Per Season But You Must Do 3 Races in Your Current Car After Choosing To Do So, Same If Its Towards The End Of The Season
I just got Brno edited and he was in the m3 for that race, meaning he only completed 2 races in the AMG.

Also, if you are considering the feature one race and the sprint the next, then someone will be able to change cars mid-event which is just messed up.

In response to the first incident off the line,
I was completely unsighted of Marz's car stuck with the other bmw and did my best to try avoid contact with them as soon as I saw them but the resulting contact pushed me on too Adams car , this I feel is a result of someone else's accident that I had very little chance of missing in the chaos of a race start so I do believe I can't be held accountable for this.

On the 2nd incident at parabolica

Going 3 wide in to the corner I made a clean pass on the car immediately to my left but with a tighter line I was going to have a wider exit and I did lock up slightly on the kerb.
As you can see in the video the front of Adams car and the rear of mine stick together running us both wide there was no intention to run him off or make contact and had I not had a small lock up I would have made a perfectly clean pass and I lost 3 positions as a result.

Last edited:
Currently there are no car change rules in the regulations.... I found this in the S2 Archive.

• Each Driver Is Allowed 1 Car Change Per Season But You Must Do 3 Races in Your Current Car After Choosing To Do So, Same If Its Towards The End Of The Season
I just got Brno edited and he was in the m3 for that race, meaning he only completed 2 races in the AMG.

Also, if you are considering the feature one race and the sprint the next, then someone will be able to change cars mid-event which is just messed up.
As i stated before iv taken penalty points for the change and adam was kind and understanding enough for me to change coz that car is an absolute bag of ****.

You didn't make a clean pass on me, I backed out early as I saw you coming up the inside and didn't want contact thus us sticking and going left off track,
if you watch from my point of view you can see my brake way before usual braking point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 284 18.4%
  • Socks

Votes: 842 54.5%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 76 4.9%
  • Shoes

Votes: 185 12.0%