Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I hope so, i really wanted to finish this one cause it's the first 2 hours race i've done in a league. The fact that i know nothing about set up plus that i'm not a GT guy so much didn't let me to fight for something more. Also a question. Most of you what strategy did you do?
That age old phrase "to finish first, you first have to finish". As you said, 3 cars quit. In a 2 hour race anything can happen; I came from dead last to a potential third if I hadn't have been stupid into the final lap

Just a quick update. Ive managed to my wheel semi setup infront of my tv. The new setup feels very weird but I'm hoping I can get used to it and start practicing for the next round. If my setup is good and I have the time I'll be there next race. If not, I guess I'll just start practicing in the Aston for next season.

Yeah but i thought the rules where only overtake if contact wasnt going to happen. Didnt expect a dive on the inside of tight fast corner.

Definitely wasn't a dive, I was beside you and you turned in as if no car was there. That's all on you bud. If I felt that I hit you, I would've waited... everyone here knows I'm one of the cleanest drivers and have been for the past 4 years I've raced with these guys.

Lessons can be learnt I think from last night but to the experienced guys it's important to give the new guys time to learn and a chance to show what they can do. Ultimately there will be these moments where things don't go as planned it's called learning the ropes we all did it and even we aren't perfect PATIENCE

RACE RESULTS AND STANDINGS AFTER MONZA ENDURANCE

QUALIFYING

IMG_3883.PNG

RACE

IMG_3884.PNG

STANDINGS

monza s3.png

that was one of my best drives ever. after the start i had....very happy to finish 2nd. @Andrew Holmes. All good bud. Even tho there was contact. The game should not have stopped us like we threw the handbrake on as we both had forward momentum. Thanks to skyline for keeping my spirits up for the first hour as i was running alone doing quali laps after i had to pit on lap 2. Congrats to everyone that finished. Was a tough brutal race. Congrats @Ben Milden on the win

Last edited:
that was one of my best drives ever. after the start i had....very happy to finish 2nd. @Andrew Holmes. All good bud. Even tho there was contact. The game should not have stopped us like we threw the handbrake on as we both had forward momentum. Thanks to skyline for keeping my spirits up for the first hour as i was running alone doing quali laps after i had to pit on lap 2. Congrats to everyone that finished. Was a tough brutal race. Congrats @Ben Milden on the win

Look on the bright side your championship leader

Definitely wasn't a dive, I was beside you and you turned in as if no car was there. That's all on you bud. If I felt that I hit you, I would've waited... everyone here knows I'm one of the cleanest drivers and have been for the past 4 years I've raced with these guys.
I had to pass lance twice last night. Never made contact, didn't get annoyed at him, never threw my hand up in the air. Clean as a whistle

I know what the rule states... He hadn't completed at least 3 races in the AMG. You have to uphold the rules Adam. He never took any kind of penalty either.
I took some penalty points on my licence apparently. I didnt do it before getting permission. Regarding the move you saw i was defending hard so why make that move. Seems to be alot of sarcasm in this league. Thought it was better than that. My intention for my post was to mainly inform why i quit. i think i hit someone returning back to the track after the shunt and that put me in a spin and i hit the barrier resulting in my steering completely knackered. Wasnt going to sit there from LAP 2 a lap down racing on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 284 18.4%
  • Socks

Votes: 842 54.5%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 76 4.9%
  • Shoes

Votes: 185 12.0%