Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Stewards Decision

First incident - why the hell was this even posted? skyline was clearly trying to avoid the incident. Although there was contact it is just a racing incident.

Second incident - Tricky one. Skyline appears to outbreak himself, but also pulls adam off with him. Although they both lost places, it was an avoidable incident so a 5 second pen for skyline.

Don't worry too much about it bud. You will learn from experience :)

Stewards Decision

First incident - why the hell was this even posted? skyline was clearly trying to avoid the incident. Although there was contact it is just a racing incident.

Second incident - Tricky one. Skyline appears to outbreak himself, but also pulls adam off with him. Although they both lost places, it was an avoidable incident so a 5 second pen for skyline.

Don't worry too much about it bud. You will learn from experience :)
Adam just asked me to post both his incidents mate I was just the donkey

CotsmsrVIAAu9o5.jpg

THIS WEEK
Rounds six and seven in the TNGTC come from the Road America circuit this week; with its long straights, fast corners and very warm American temperature, the circuit is a classic on the calendar. We return to this circuit for the first time since Season One. This week we visit the States of the first time this season, but it will not be the last. So, how will you do around this circuit? Let’s find out in the next event of the TNGTC.

THE CIRCUIT
The Road America circuit is a purpose built racetrack comprised of fourteen turns, ten right and four right. The circuit stretches over 4.048 miles and has a very high average speed; cars are best set up to rely on efficient aerodynamics, but mechanical grip is needed also.
800px-Road_America.svg.png

4.048 miles (6.515km)
14 turns (10 right, 4 left)
Absolute Lap Record: 1:39.866 (Dario Franchitti, CART)

PRESS CONFERENCE
Q:
How do you feel Monza went?
A:
Q:
In practice, how strong is your Road America pace?
A:
Q:
How do you feel about returning to this circuit?
A:
Q:
Do you feel the new One-Shot Qualifying will benefit you?
A:

Last edited:
PRESS CONFERENCE
Q: How do you feel Monza went?
A: Shocking, my own fault as well. Can't believe I was so stupid.
Q: In practice, how strong is your Road America pace?
A: Ridiculously bad.
Q: How do you feel about returning to this circuit?
A: Not great.
Q: Do you feel the new One-Shot Qualifying will benefit you?
A: Nope.

PRESS CONFERENCE
A: awesome lucky with my strategy because I planned to 1 stop but f'ed my fuel up and Miss calculated but I've had some bad luck in the first races so I guess I was due that lol fun race

Q:
A: I'm there or thereabouts should be ok others are faster but then they normally are in qualifying trim. Didn't race here in season 1 hoping that's not a disadvantage

Q:
A: fine I like it, nice flow to it

Q:
A: it maybe won't and sometimes will. It's pressure qualifying and you have to be fast and accurate.....god help us all

PRESS CONFERENCE
A: Solid.
Q:
A: Decent
Q:
A: For me it's not a return.
Q:
A: Win it or bin it.

P.S it's round 6&7 Not 5&6

PRESS CONFERENCE
A: :poop:

Q:
A: shockingly bad

Q:
A: depressed

Q:
A: Nope :unsure:

Well it looks like I'll be lucky to score points here looking at my pace. I'm baffled as to how I'm losing 1.5 seconds in the middle sector to everyone. Don't know if it's even worth turning up on Thursday and wasting an hour and a half for like 4 points max tbh

A: It was a little bit dissapointed but at least i finish the race

Q: In practice, how strong is your Road America pace?
A: I Had never race here so i have nothing to compare but i like the truck. I may be slow but i'm getting better with the whole set up thing as i knew nothing

Q: How do you feel about returning to this circuit?
A: It's my first time here and i feel excited

Q: Do you feel the new One-Shot Qualifying will benefit you?
A: Random start was my only chance to start in a good place, so no it won't benefit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 286 18.3%
  • Socks

Votes: 854 54.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 76 4.9%
  • Shoes

Votes: 185 11.9%