Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Just to clarify dude he had requested that he use his 1 optional car change which he was Given Changing To The M3 unless was using a different car was to be updated after the race and hadnt had a chance as yet to do it just finishing race :)

I know what the rule states... He hadn't completed at least 3 races in the AMG. You have to uphold the rules Adam. He never took any kind of penalty either.

Q-9 Casually only just under 0.4 off and that puts me P9, Standard. Anyway, chaos ensues off the line and i'm up to P4, Got by adam as skyline absolutely killed him into parabolica, Adam dropped im behind me, Battling adam for the first few laps until he spun out on ascari, then eventually @Ben Milden, i swear ben sees my M3 more than his own family. Anyway we had a great battle, I eventually had to bail out cause skyline was trying to make it 3 wide into a lot of corners it probably shouldn't have been happening, so i bailed out and just didn't want to be hit. After my 2nd stop i came out behind Adam & Andrew, adam eventually declined in pace, i got past and he dropped off, leaving me to hunt @Andrew Holmes, which became a monumental battle, i was forever going at him, trying to get by, but in equal kit it was hard. Eventually i got by, and set about catching Dean (By this point Lance & Skyline had spun) trying to get P3, pushed too hard and had a moment letting andrew back through, then dean spins, meaning the fight was for P3, i pressured Andrew into the Della Roggia and he went a bit deep, meaning i could sneak past into the Lesmo 1 on the last lap, giving me my first Podium of the season. Hallelujah!

Q-9 Casually only just under 0.4 off and that puts me P9, Standard. Anyway, chaos ensues off the line and i'm up to P4, Got by adam as skyline absolutely killed him into parabolica, Adam dropped im behind me, Battling adam for the first few laps until he spun out on ascari, then eventually @Ben Milden, i swear ben sees my M3 more than his own family. Anyway we had a great battle, I eventually had to bail out cause skyline was trying to make it 3 wide into a lot of corners it probably shouldn't have been happening, so i bailed out and just didn't want to be hit. After my 2nd stop i came out behind Adam & Andrew, adam eventually declined in pace, i got past and he dropped off, leaving me to hunt @Andrew Holmes, which became a monumental battle, i was forever going at him, trying to get by, but in equal kit it was hard. Eventually i got by, and set about catching Dean (By this point Lance & Skyline had spun) trying to get P3, pushed too hard and had a moment letting andrew back through, then dean spins, meaning the fight was for P3, i pressured Andrew into the Della Roggia and he went a bit deep, meaning i could sneak past into the Lesmo 1 on the last lap, giving me my first Podium of the season. Hallelujah!

We really must stop meeting like this people will talk lol thanks for the cars width great fun

Enjoyed the race despite the result was not what I'd hoped for,
I clipped Marz on the start after the chaos off the start line so had 18% aero damage for my first stint yet still had a decent pace to battle with a couple of m3's managed to get up to 4th after a double over take at lesmo 1 due to some excellent driving by both m3 of Liam and Adam as we were 3 wide
2nd stint I was fast consistently in 44.9s and catching Ben , managed to get past around lap 40 and ended up leading the race and was pulling a gap but managed to mess up my final stop and it was a horror show from then on but onwards to the next race .

I just don't want talk about my race. it's something i want to forget. 14 cars start 11 finish. 10 gets points and there is the one guy who was racing for 2 hours to get nothing. i was that guy. i hope you guys enjoy the race , i seen some good battles while you were lapping me

I just don't want talk about my race. it's something i want to forget. 14 cars start 11 finish. 10 gets points and there is the one guy who was racing for 2 hours to get nothing. i was that guy. i hope you guys enjoy the race , i seen some good battles while you were lapping me

You may have raced for two hours and got no points.
But the fact you raced for two hours and finished despite not being in the points earns a lot of respect.

You may have raced for two hours and got no points.
But the fact you raced for two hours and finished despite not being in the points earns a lot of respect.
I hope so, i really wanted to finish this one cause it's the first 2 hours race i've done in a league. The fact that i know nothing about set up plus that i'm not a GT guy so much didn't let me to fight for something more. Also a question. Most of you what strategy did you do?

I hope so, i really wanted to finish this one cause it's the first 2 hours race i've done in a league. The fact that i know nothing about set up plus that i'm not a GT guy so much didn't let me to fight for something more. Also a question. Most of you what strategy did you do?

To confirm what Skyline said, fair play for finishing, some people quit within a few laps when anything could happen later, but you stuck in there, respect for that man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 281 18.5%
  • Socks

Votes: 827 54.3%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 75 4.9%
  • Shoes

Votes: 184 12.1%