Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Driver Update
@omari watson 1 Will Be Stepping Down As A Full Time Driver As I Have Been Informed Due To Various Reasons But Will Still Be Taking Part In Whatever Feature Races When Possible
Its A Shame Its Come To This Really But Wish You All The Best And Hope You Change Your Mind And Stay Really Your Second In The Championship With A Good A Chance As Any To Challenge For The Title.

Driver Update
@omari watson 1 Will Be Stepping Down As A Full Time Driver As I Have Been Informed Due To Various Reasons But Will Still Be Taking Part In Whatever Feature Races When Possible
Its A Shame Its Come To This Really But Wish You All The Best And Hope You Change Your Mind And Stay Really Your Second In The Championship With A Good A Chance As Any To Challenge For The Title.

Shock not

Time to recruit again lol
Wow so quick lol.
Adam was no need for the dramatic announcement lol. I will have a long think about it while i practice for monza....ive said my peice. U have explained ur stance. Ill have a word with dean...who convinced me to start racing again....my team mate....who i do not want to let down. Catch u guys later

Ben it should be a shock lol.....never give up attitude u said about me in the pre season preview looooool

The King of Green Hell
Mercedes modern vs classic at Nurburgring combined

dtm.jpg

1998-mercedes-clk-lm_04_sb.jpg
nordschleife_map1287x909.jpg

Round 10 of the WEC Support series sees the long awaited race at the newly released Nurburgring combined track. We are continuing multiclass format testing here, this time with something a little different to Le mans. Mercedes proved again this year that they are kings of the ring with a podium lockout at the N24h.This race will represent a tribute to the racing achievements of the great German brand at a legendary German track.

After the love for the Mercedes modern DTM car at Oschersleben, it will be returning to face the wrath of the ring while up against an old relative in the 98' CLK LM. Both cars are extremely fast but more evenly matched in performance, with each having it's own positives and drawbacks to fight the toughest track in the world.Despite being relatively close, the cars will still be split into two classes and points divided equally with a winner in each class.
The overall race winner simply gets bragging rights as "king of green hell"

may the best car & driver win!

Important guidelines:
Lobby starts at: Approx 8:00-8:05pm EST for invites
Comms: Party Chat (join my party)
Practice: 15 mins*
Qualifying: 30 mins*
Warmup: 5 mins
Laps: TIMED 60 Minutes*
Start: Rolling*
Weather: clear, medium cloud, hazy, overcast
Local Race Time: August 3rd 2016 12:00 5x progression*
Assists: Real
View: any
Damage: Performance impacting*
Mechanical Breakdowns:off*
Tire wear: Real*
Fuel usage: Real
Penalties & Flags: On
Mandatory pit stop: Off*
NO cautions in the support series! (requires a lot of effort best kept to the primary WEC series)

Points system for this race, in class points:

CLK class:
1st: 50 points
2nd:45 points
3rd: 40 points
4th: 36 points
5th: 32 points
6th: 28 points
7th: 26 points
8th: 24 points

DTM class:
1st: 50 points
2nd:45 points
3rd: 40 points
4th: 36 points
5th: 32 points
6th: 28 points
7th: 26 points
8th: 24 points

Bonus Points per class: 5 Points Pole Award, 5 Points Fastest Lap (Race)*.

Car choice:
Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe DTM- class 1
Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM (1998)- class 2

Post car/livery choice below or via XBL to be confirmed in.

**Potential pit bug means pit is used as little as possible, however fuel will still be needed and maybe tires for some. There are reports of drivers getting stuck in their pit stalls...

Last edited:
Wow so quick lol.
Adam was no need for the dramatic announcement lol. I will have a long think about it while i practice for monza....ive said my peice. U have explained ur stance. Ill have a word with dean...who convinced me to start racing again....my team mate....who i do not want to let down. Catch u guys later

Ben it should be a shock lol.....never give up attitude u said about me in the pre season preview looooool

You haven't seemed that happy here dude to be fair. We all want you to stay but we don't force anyone to lol

You no I'm a fan

You haven't seemed that happy here dude to be fair. We all want you to stay but we don't force anyone to lol

You no I'm a fan
Lol....seems like im a moany ****....but seriously. Im happy here to an extent. No one mentions the positives. They only mention negatives. I had two great races yesterday....really enjoyed them. No one can force me to do anything......(lets make sure my misses dont read this) lol. The things i moan at are highlighted...and uve always known...i will always speak my mind.
Im a fan of everyone i raced with in the f1 leagues and always enjoyed the racing.

That should balance out the negativity lol.

Lol....seems like im a moany ****....but seriously. Im happy here to an extent. No one mentions the positives. They only mention negatives. I had two great races yesterday....really enjoyed them. No one can force me to do anything......(lets make sure my misses dont read this) lol. The things i moan at are highlighted...and uve always known...i will always speak my mind.
Im a fan of everyone i raced with in the f1 leagues and always enjoyed the racing.

I want you to stay here dude, haven't known you that long but I want you in the championship fight.

More like it now catch bloody Adam lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 266 18.3%
  • Socks

Votes: 794 54.6%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 71 4.9%
  • Shoes