Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Just curious here, what's difference from changing race time to bit earlier, to when we have a random race? Not knowing how the conditions will be on that day Mean anything could happen,
At least with this change people can drive more competitive and not have to pit every 5 laps

Just curious here, what's difference from changing race time to bit earlier, to when we have a random race? Not knowing how the conditions will be on that day Mean anything could happen,
At least with this change people can drive more competitive and not have to pit every 5 laps
Again i think im being misunderstood. Think we should just drop this subject. My thing wasnt the changing of time....my thing is the lack of notice. Finding out at 1am or officially at 8am this morning. Not being able to do a lap until 5 mins before the race so i have no idea about the conditions. Always difficult to make the race on thursdays for me...i have my lil one to deal with. So all my prep is done for wednesday. U guys tell me its the same....i wna find that out myself. When its random its random. we all know well in advance what it is. we all going to have opinions. Excuse me for having mine. I dont care if im looking like the rotten apple

Hope to race later. If i dont u guys know why. Laters

Last edited:
I'm going to have to agree with Marz here. Sorry but the tyres wear. Deal with it....
No race has ever been changed because of high deg..... Honestly that's a bit pansy
Part of the setup work was making those tyres last so that's now null and void. Won't be making it myself today but just wanted to put my view across also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 264 18.3%
  • Socks

Votes: 790 54.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 71 4.9%
  • Shoes

Votes: 173 12.0%