Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I just think the vette and aston will be crushed by the caddy in a straight line at least. Not sure, we'll have to test this out eventually.
The problem I see with the ginetta and caddy in GTLM is that even though they're a bit slow for competing in gt3, they aren't actually GTE/LM spec like the aston and vette are. It might be better not to jumble the two classes together like the game has seen as they are quite different technically, but that would only leave vette and aston in GTLM. It's a shame that the gt3 class is the one with the most models yet largest performance gaps, requires tweaking like this if we ever want to see the slower gt3s and not ban more favorites).

awful fall in standings, time to win @ Zhuhai :roflmao::p
13835531_2070288906529568_1228002498_o.jpg

Feature Q P4

R P5 Got an ok start, ben initially passed me, but got him round T2-3, Managed to stsy with the 3 ahead, but the pace dropped off, which i have now realised is due to having wrong tyre pressures, but at about lap 7 ben caught up, he then pitted on lap 9 trying to undercut me, and i just, somehow, managet to emerge ahead, which ultimately ended up in one of the hardest defensive drives of my life, in all the league racing i've done for 5 years, nothing has ever been that hard, ben would attack me, then i'd get a lap or so rest, only for the onslaught to continue, swear there wasn't a single corner on the track ben didn't try pass, but everything he did i seemed to have an answer for. Eventually into T2 on lap 20, the sun was so blinding i was basicaly guessing where to brake, and i got it wrong, giving Ben a chance, we did T3 side by side, and he eventually got me into T4. Kudos to @Ben Milden as that was one of the hardest races i've ever had to do, but also one of the most enjoyable. After Nurburgring last season, and that race, Ben's gonna fear the next time he has to pass me :p

Sprint: After being given a great starting place, it was ruined by the whole car teleporting glitch up towards the last 2 turns, giving me damage. I decided to continue on to see how bad it was (Which ultimately was a mistake costing me P7). I was forced to pit, Came out and had some instant overtaking to do, passed 3 cars up to P10, had Dean & Christos ahead who were scrapping it out, they held eachother up, eventually letting me pull a move off on christos, then on the last lap, Dean somehow went off between T2 & T3, promoting me to P8. I then finished only about 1.3s behind benji (Hence why staying out was wrong)

Feature Race: Start-10th | Finish-9th

Well my best time in practice was 2:00:6 and i did 1 second better time in qualify. That gave me 10th place on the grid. Good and clean start and the race is on. This race was not even close to be compared to the first one. Much more excited, more battles and less mistakes. Well i was 7th somehow some laps before my pit stop but i dropped to 8th. The car behind me stopped at lap 7 or 8 i don't remeber and i did my stop at lap 9. Then i realise something. I did many laps practicing at brno but i had never come back to the pits from the pit entry. So i didn't use the right pit entry where is after the last corner but the other one witch starts when you just approach the chicane. I lost 1 second from all that so not that bad. anyway after my pit stop my pace was good but it starts dropping lap per lap so i lost 8th and i was 9th. I push very hard in final laps and close the gap to 0,4s but that wasn't enough earn the 8th position

Sprint Race: Start-Don't remeber | Finish-9th

i did i bad start and after some corners i was in the last place. I gained some places easily and after some laps i was 7th. Then i was pushing like hell witch forced me to do some mistakes. firstly i lose 7th, then 8th and while i was 9th the 10th was closing the gap really fast in the same time i had battle with the 8th. I did i mistake again and drop to 10th. Then in the last lap something happened upfront, someone was outsite the track and i passed him. I was lucky not to lose 9th cause even in the final lap i was in a battle with the car behind me. Anyway 4 races, 4 times P9. Not bad at all even if it could be better. I enjoy that race more than the first one and i hope you guys did too. See you next week

Doing well mate but I feel we are getting quicker each race so watch out lol
Same Here Dude You Watch Out Also Im Getting Faster Myself Better Atm Than I Was In Season 1 ;) Haha Going To Be A Close Season Thats For Sure As Long As I Get Top 4 Finish And Similar In Sprint I Can Hold The Lead Going Into Tracks Will Be Alot Faster At :) "Its On Like Donkey Kong Now"

Season 3 Points System

FEATURE RACE

1. 25
2. 18
3. 15
4. 12
5. 10
6. 8
7. 6
8. 4
9. 2
10. 1

(Pole Position - 2 Points)
(Fastest Lap - 2 Points)

SPRINT RACE

1. 15
2. 12
3. 10
4. 8
5. 6
6. 5
7. 4
8. 3
9. 2
10. 1

(Fastest Lap - 2 Points)

In-Season Endurance Races
(Mix Of The Feature And Sprint Race Points)
Monza GP And Spa GP

1. 40
2. 30
3. 25
4. 20
5. 16
6. 13
7. 10
8. 7
9. 4
10. 2

(Pole Position - 4 points)