Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

F******* pathetic.
Microsoft bringing back a year old bug with the release of the big windows 10 update for preview members playing pcars, even though I quickly opted out of that s**** after yesterdays mess. Syncing data failure forces a local game save reset and a total file wipe. So not only did it reset my entire xbox and all my personal settings but also all my saved pcars stuff. Fantastic! cherry on top that I couldn't get invites when I finally got in a new game for the warmup. WTF I just got trolled ridiculously...

Unofficial Results
1. GT3-Pro Tom Senchak ,888 Race Engineering, McLaren #2
2. GT3-Pro Søren Christensen, Høj Hastiged Racing, Bentley #88
3. GT3-Pro Michael Watts, Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #9
4. GT3-Pro Aiden Browe, Staffs Uni Racing, RUF #3
5. GT3-Pro Alex Hinton, Audi Motorsports, Audi #5
6. GT3-Pro Chris Chavana, Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #29 +1 lap
7. GT3-Am Brian Batiato, Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #20 +1 lap
8. GT3-Pro Chris Bowman, Daredevil Racing, RUF #72 +2 laps
9. GT3-Pro Railer Cantrell, Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #4 +3 laps
10.GT3-Pro Ben Wells, Audi Motorsports, Audi R8 LMS #47 DNF (engine)
11.GT3-Am Paul Webster, Spider-Webb Racing, Aston Martin #46 DNF (electrical)
GT3-Pro Sean Fleming, Destiny Motorsports, Aston Martin V12 #108 DNF ( steering box)
13.GT3-Pro Nic Worsfold, Daredevil Racing, RUF #21 DNS

Christensen with Pole Award and Fastest Lap* (1:40.712)

Im hearing race time has been changed again....when was i supposed to find out?? At race time?? As far as i was aware race times was 11am and midday...now im hearing 5pm?? One day before the race? Been practicing what the calender says only ro be told otherwise

Can someone clarify this plz....ot am i barking up the wrong tree

BRNO Time Change Confirmation

Feature Race (5AM) In-Game Time

Sprint Race (6AM) In-Game Time

1.Its A Late Call On This Matter As I Didn't Decide On This Till Last Night Due To The Conditions Not Bothering Myself At All But In The Interest Of Most Who Where Finding Issues Due To The Conditions (Tyre Overheating Ect) I Tested The Conditions For Hour And A Half And They Are Better All Around For Everyone , Plus Unless Ive Posted Stating The Time Change Which I Havent Up Until Now Then Its Not Official So Just Wait For Confirmation As You Will get It.

2.The Time Change is To 5am Not 5pm Just So Your Not On The Wrong Time I Do Apoligise To Everyone For The Short Notice But I Can Assure Everyone The Conditions Are Better Than Previous As Im Still Doing The Same Lap Times Without Changes To The Setup, Myself And Everyone eles Have Been Testing The Previous Time Up Until Now So Your Not The Only 1 Nor Are You The Only 1 To Be Finding Out Short Notice But I Did A 1.56.989 Last Night So Lap Times Are Same

3.If You Need Me Message Me And Save The Post Unless Ive Confirmed Whatever's Been Said Please :), If I Dont Get Back To You Straight Away Dont Worry As I will ASAP.

Apologies
To Everyone (Again) And
Thanks For The Cooperation See You All Tonight

Last edited:
BRNO Time Change Confirmation

Feature Race (5AM) In-Game Time

Sprint Race (6AM) In-Game Time

1.Its A Late Call On This Matter As I Didn't Decide On This Till Last Night Due To The Conditions Not Bothering Myself At All But In The Interest Of Most Who Where Finding Issues Due To The Conditions (Tyre Overheating Ect) I Tested The Conditions For Hour And A Half And They Are Better All Around For Everyone , Plus Unless Ive Posted Stating The Time Change Which I Havent Up Until Now Then Its Not Official So Just Wait For Confirmation As You Will get It.

2.The Time Change is To 5am Not 5pm Just So Your Not On The Wrong Time I Do Apoligise To Everyone For The Short Notice But I Can Assure Everyone The Conditions Are Better Than Previous As Im Still Doing The Same Lap Times Without Changes To The Setup, Myself And Everyone eles Have Been Testing The Previous Time Up Until Now So Your Not The Only 1 Nor Are You The Only 1 To Be Finding Out Short Notice But I Did A 1.56.989 Last Night So Lap Times Are Same

3.If You Need Me Message Me And Save The Post Unless Ive Confirmed Whatever's Been Said Please :), If I Dont Get Back To You Straight Away Dont Worry As I will ASAP.

Apologies
To Everyone (Again) And
Thanks For The Cooperation See You All Tonight
If i had waited for confirmation....and practiced like normal. Id be going into the race blind. Isnt this what the forum is for? To address any concerns i may have. Thanks to rob and dean i had to find out through hear say. Im never going to agree with short notice changes due to drivers complaining. Is what it is! Why do i bother!

I dont just speak on issues concerning me! On this matter im speaking on the behalf of all the drivers that dont know! Coz it does seem like alot of drivers knew about the changes before this official announcement!
Very transparent

I can see both points of view

Omari is right that this should have been decided sooner and I hindsight a race at 11:00 am at a track known for extreme tyre wear wasn't ideal

Lesson learnt hopefully

All Im Gonna Say Is I Cant Make Decisions Sooner When The Drivers Involved Or Who Complained Whatever Tell Me The Problems The Night Before The Race I Made The Decision As Is Best For All Of You And It Doesn't Matter What Rob Or Dean Told You How Many Times Do I Have To Say This Unless It Comes From Me It Isn't Happening So Just Ask Me On Here,On Psn Whatever Not Post Comments Having A Go At Me For Late Decisions. Reason Its Late Is As Ive Said I Was Only Told Of The Issues At 8pm Last Night So Isn't My Fault Ive Done The Best I Could With The Information Ive Been Getting And No You Wouldn't Of Gone On Without Knowing As I Was Posting The Changes This Morning Either Way. To Be Honest If This Is The Reaction I Get Everytime I Make Decisions In The Interest Of You Drivers Then I Wont Do It Anymore As Tyre Wear And Overheating Doesn't Bother Me And All Have To Stop Making Decisions To Help You All It Seems Yes Its Late But Everyone's In The Same Boat

I didn't even know anyone was complaining tbf, but apart from the time change helping tires, it didn't seem to make a difference, so I see no problem personally
Thank You Liam My Point Really Theres No Change In Pace Or Is There Any Need To Change Setup Only Thing Is The Heats Less So Overall Management Is Better As Is Overheating Tyre Wear Everything Like That Its Still Present Just No Where Near As Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 264 18.3%
  • Socks

Votes: 789 54.6%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 71 4.9%
  • Shoes

Votes: 173 12.0%