Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I do hope more people sign up in the LMP2 class. If not then we will have to decide if we stay in LMP 2 and race each other or move up to LMP1. I figure Sunday will be a good time to decide.

It's also shown as the battery like symbol on your hud when you drive the LMP1. I believe you can trigger when you use it by not mashing the pedal to the floor until higher gears. I don't believe the LMP2s have KERS.

Kinetic Energy Recovery system, it uses a resistance created by electric motors to charge a battery, then the power is used in the powertrain to increase HP and Torque while accelerating. The LMP1's have a Passive system which applies it with the throttle automatically. I don't believe the LMP2's are equipt.
Ain't that some crap. I do not have the battery bar in the seedometer on the right so I guess I do not have it.

The 1080 looks awesome, but the $450 price tag of the Founders 1070 can't be beat. Roughly a $100 dollars more then what I was looking to spend, but performance will justify the means on the purchase and like I said I will be looking to build Feb of next year (Bonus time) so it may be cheaper yet.

Different topic. Who races with gloves and what kind of gloves do you use. I am looking to get a pair of racing gloves, but honestly to spend $50 or even a $100 on glooves, my wife woulf shoot me. I tried a pair of Mechanics gloves that I used for airsoft and found them uncomfortable.

Feature

Q: 2nd
R: 2nd

Awful start annoying as I've been good lately dropped a couple positions but got back to p3 out of turn 2 then @Rob McEwan went sight seeing at t3 putting me second. Realised quite quickly I could race @Andrew Holmes. What followed was two guys driving the wheels off there cars for 27 laps literally tried all sorts to get close enough to andrew where I needed to but despite getting alongside a couple times I never seriously challenged for the lead. Top drive by Andrew and definitely his best drive of the season. Must say @Adel Elsayed 3rd was just as heroic with his evil tyre wear p3 was an insane result well done man. Gutted for @Rob McEwan but his day will come again chin up buddy nest season yo

Sprint

Q: umm

R: 3rd

Usual Mercedes sprint race bug no grip for 6 laps then car is back to normal. Couldn't drive in those opening laps and fell back to p10 I think even @Thomas While tried to pass me :O_o::roflmao::whistling: but like I said eventually things settled down and I pulled a nice move on @Adam Morris then Dean and rob collided looked 50/50 and a little silly but he ho. So now p7 I caught the Adel convoy and passed @Benjamin McC we collided as I squeezed him slightly and he bounced off a penis kerb we both went off track but felt I was just ahead at the time of contact so felt I did enough to claim the position. Then @Andrew Holmes @Adel Elsayed @Gareth Williams all went into battle but it seemed me and gaz had the same idea of "this will end in tears" it did and adel plus Andrew flew off at the chicane myself and gaz passing them both. Onto the last lap and got a perfect exit from the last corner op'ed past gazer on the straight then nearly ran off track (gazer thought I had lol) but just kept it along side the Bentley to claim the place, slight contact but normal stuff

Well done @LIAMATTHURSO good win and nice to see @omari watson 1 joining us and nailing p2 :thumbsup:

Championship is nearly done need two points from Laguna to seal the deal thanks @Adel Elsayed for keeping me waiting :)
You nearly had me in a few places. You were so close into turns one and two, and then I think it was lap 26 you nearly had me into the chicane at the end of the lap. So close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 153 16.1%
  • Socks

Votes: 509 53.5%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 42 4.4%
  • Shoes

Votes: 129 13.6%