Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Q- If you could improve one area of your car what would it be?

Straight line speed

Q- Do you change your driving style for wet weather? If so what changes?

Not really, just a bit more careful on power and less braking force, in terms of what I do with the steering it's all the same.

Q- Who do you think the best driver currently is in the TNGTC? (NOT YOURSELF)

Probably either @Ben Milden or @Adel Elsayed. Really respect Adel's driving style, real good fights (when I can keep it on track). Ben is just dragging the max out of that Merc that's possible on the wheel, which is more than I could do with it.

Q- Zhuhai or getting high?

Zhuhai:roflmao: I'm boring okay...

I'm gonna put my two peneth in. I think either staying with GT3 or moving to a one make league would be good. One make league shows the best of the driver rather than the different cars disguising it.

I can't see a problem with the current system, and I don't see why we should change. But if we did go to a one-make league, here are the options I personally would go for:
BMW 320 TC
Renault RS.01
GINETTA GT4

Q- If you could improve one area of your car what would it be?

More power, other than that i love the m3

Q- Do you change your driving style for wet weather? If so what changes?

Not really just try to be smoother with my turn in and careful putting the power down. All obvious stuff really. Am never prepared for rain so I usually suck at it...

Q- Who do you think the best driver currently is in the TNGTC? (NOT YOURSELF)

Currently probably Ben overall

Q- Zhuhai or getting high?

Yep it helps me focus:whistling:

If we do drop a few cars for GT3, I think we should use the following cars for next season:
Mercedes-AMG GT3
Ginetta G55 GT3
BMW Z4 GT3
BMW M3 GT
Audi R8 LMS Ultra
Chevrolet Corvette C7.R
Cadillac ATS-VR GT3
RUF RGT-8 GT3
Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
Aston Martin V8 Vantage GTE

Updates
.From The Current Feedback Seems Most Of The Majority Want To Stay With GT3s but i Feel The Group Needs A Slight Change To Make Better Progress Threw out The Whole Group so With That Said I Believe A Single Car Championship with GT3s would be best with maybe even something like Lance said Change Car Each Round So It Keeps Us All Active but we shall see.

.Out Of The Following Which Car Would You Prefer To Run

.BMW Z4
.Aston V12
.BMW M3
.Mclaren
.Ginneta
.Audi
.Aston V8
.Ruf
.Cadillac
.Corvette

Updates
.From The Current Feedback Seems Most Of The Majority Want To Stay With GT3s but i Feel The Group Needs A Slight Change To Make Better Progress Threw out The Whole Group so With That Said I Believe A Single Car Championship with GT3s would be best with maybe even something like Lance said Change Car Each Round So It Keeps Us All Active but we shall see.

.Out Of The Following Which Car Would You Prefer To Run

.BMW Z4
.Aston V12
.BMW M3
.Mclaren
.Ginneta
.Audi
.Aston V8
.Ruf
.Cadillac
.Corvette

I disagree we had the chance above to vote for that and we didn't so...

this is what ads posted at the start of his thread old timer, it's not a democratic vote.....:)
....... I Would Like All Your Feedback And Ideas To Be Posted Here For Me To Review And Make The Best Step Forward ForThe Group....
:)

I'm not having a pop btw I'm not a fan of democracy anyway....

Last edited:
I'm not against doing another season of GT3's if certain measures are taken to ensure that the cars available to race with are as equal as possible. But i will add that i brought Project Cars in the first place because the thought of racing in multiple categories appealed to me.

GT3 but same car, different car every round. Keeps everyone on their toes. Haha

I Believe A Single Car Championship with GT3s would be best with maybe even something like Lance said Change Car Each Round So It Keeps Us All Active

I suggested this to @Ben Milden the last time it kicked off when some drivers were complaining about the cars they were given. I like this idea and think it could work very well. If the car selected for the upcoming round is posted on the forum no later than Friday night, 24 hours after the previous round, to give everyone enough time to work on tuning/setting up that car.

Agreed with this. The poll was put up, most wanted no change, yet an option that got no votes is being put forward. Why have a poll if the clear winner is being ignored. People joined, knowing it was multi-car GT3, Change that we run the risk of having people considering other leagues. I know personally I'd have my doubts.

Ah.. I wonder how many cars we can get to fit into that GT group. I want a true multi-class in Season 3.
Some of us were discussing this yesterday, I was thinking and came up with this:
max players at 15, racing 3 classes of 5 in a timed endurance race. With the pcars dash app, recordings, screenshots etc. we should be able to make sense of data and sort out points post race for each class just fine.

1st class would be GTE, 2nd class GT3, 3rd class GT4. I think this would be a blast and a few guys agreed. It makes it tough to choose which one to go for! haha, I really love the sound of it though so I thought I'd share for opinions. Don't know of any series that runs these three classes at the same time but it's a bit closer to the real multiclass WEC than what we currently have!
could call it like "W.E.C: GT Masters"

Agreed with this. The poll was put up, most wanted no change, yet an option that got no votes is being put forward. Why have a poll if the clear winner is being ignored. People joined, knowing it was multi-car GT3, Change that we run the risk of having people considering other leagues. I know personally I'd have my doubts.

do i really have to keep saying this but just because i post a poll doesn't mean whatever chosen or whatever goes forward if you read it correctly i wanted feedback and opinions thats it i Make The Decision Mate The Polls There To Give Me An Idea Of What People Want Doesn't Mean Anything thought or effect the outcome for that matter Or That All Go Forward With That Matter this has been a long time coming tbh i want this grid as even as possible to leave it down to the drivers to just race, No Complaints About Cars Or Whos Cars Overpowered Or Hes Quicker Than Me awwww BooHoo There Wont Be Any More Of It. For Example I Had Random Car Selections With All The GT Cars But Nooo You All Wanted To Choose Your Own Cars Because You Dont Like It Or Its Not fast Enough To Win Ect Ect Im Sick Of Hearing About Cars So As I Said Before Im My Opinion A 1 Car Championship Or Something Along Those Lines Is The Best Way To Go. I Thank You For Your Feedback But Saying I Ignore What You All Say Is Bull:poop: And If Anyone Considers New Leagues That is There Choice Im Doing My Best For This League And The Direction I Think Is Best For The Group All Leagues Have Changes Where Needed And I Believe This Is Needed.

Last edited:
do i really have to keep saying this but just because i post a poll doesn't mean whatever chosen or whatever goes forward if you read it correctly i wanted feedback and opinions thats it i Make The Decision Mate The Polls There To Give Me An Idea Of What People Want Doesn't Mean Anything thought or effect the outcome for that matter Or That All Go Forward With That Matter this has been a long time coming tbh i want this grid as even as possible to leave it down to the drivers to just race, No Complaints About Cars Or Whos Cars Overpowered Or Hes Quicker Than Me awwww BooHoo There Wont Be Any More Of It. For Example I Had Random Car Selections With All The GT Cars But Nooo You All Wanted To Choose Your Own Cars Because You Dont Like It Or Its Not fast Enough To Win Ect Ect Im Sick Of Hearing About Cars So As I Said Before Im My Opinion A 1 Car Championship Or Something Along Those Lines Is The Best Way To Go. I Thank You For Your Feedback But Saying I Ignore What You All Say Is Bull:poop: And If Anyone Considers New Leagues That is There Choice Im Doing My Best For This League And The Direction I Think Is Best For The Group All Leagues Have Changes Where Needed And I Believe This Is Needed.

I've never said you constantly ignore us.... I said this once, about why I don't quite understand why the popular opinion on such a radical change wouldn't be the most likely one. And I'm aware that you asked for feedback which is why I've been saying what I have. "My feedback" Ok. Don't appreciate being talked to like I'm an idiot, cause that's how it seems my "Feedback" is being taken

I've never said you constantly ignore us.... I said this once, about why I don't quite understand why the popular opinion on such a radical change wouldn't be the most likely one. And I'm aware that you asked for feedback which is why I've been saying what I have. "My feedback" Ok. Don't appreciate being talked to like I'm an idiot, cause that's how it seems my "Feedback" is being taken

Thats You Jumping To Your Own Conclusions im speaking To You same As I would Anyone Eles in this group So Dont Act As If Im Attacking You, As I Said No Matter What Choice Came Out Of That Poll Doesn't Matter Its Not A Vote and Radical Change Are You Serious Youd Be Going From Choosing Your Own Car To Having 1 For The Full Season Which Would Be The Same For Everyone and Again To My Previous Point Another (Radical) Change was Letting You All Change Cars When You All Started Complaining About The Current Ones Its Why Im Getting To The Point Where Im Gonna Just Leave No Matter What I Do Yous Are Never Happy And Cant Just Get On Racing Its Ridiculous Leave It There Liam As Im Not Im The Mood And Cant Be Bothered Having To Continue This And Take It Further DO NOT REPLY!!!!

Thanks For That Much Needed Feedback :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:
Changing car every week is just gonna cause 10 times more problems than it solves. This seems very much like a decision F1 would make to patch it up. We can't even post a weekly race time a week in advance so how are we gonna decide on a car each week?! We need to make a change based on the members of this league that have a decent insight, not a rash one made out of thin air. Guys like Liam, Ben, Gazer, Adel, me and Tom are the guys that have been here longest (sorry if I've missed anyone out), but surely that's the audience you're trying to keep rather than just alienate a full grid full of cars. Look at the facts: 7 voted to keep it the same, by far the majority vote, followed by 3 for Formula Gulf. Where is the sense to change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 112 15.5%
  • Socks

Votes: 391 54.0%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 31 4.3%
  • Shoes

Votes: 94 13.0%