Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Press Conference:
Q- If you could improve one area of your car what would it be?

the slipstream effect, and maybe not having to run ducts so far open compared to other cars

Q- Do you change your driving style for wet weather? If so what changes?

Pretty much the same I'd say, bit more cautious perhaps, few tweaks to setup helps also

Q- Who do you think the best driver currently is in the TNGTC? (NOT YOURSELF)

Everyone for me, each driver can have its good and bad week

Q- Zhuhai or getting high?

both because I'm a G

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Everyone After Long Talks With My Advisers Its Come To My Attention We May Be Willing To Have A Change From Gt3s And Move Onto Something New, This Is What This Thread Is For I Would Like All Your Feedback And Ideas To Be Posted Here For Me To Review And Make The Best Step Forward For The Group. My Main Reason For Wanting Change Is To Even Up The Grid Completely So it Becomes A Drivers Championship Rather Than This Cars Better Or His Cars Overpowered as that would no longer be the case hope to here from you all thanks Guys.

Personally I'd like to stay as we are, I loved the thought of GT3, And that's why I signed up (Along with Gaz convincing me to), the difference in cars makes it a bit more exciting, 1 car leagues would be too one dimensional for me, and there's always gonna be someone who dislikes that car. So for me, yeah I would leave the cars as we are. It's like when F1 Tried elimination quali, if it ain't broke, don't fix it

I'm with Liam but the only change I would make would be to ban a couple cars that are clearly different to the rest thus closing up the field. Also put a limit on the number of one car like before so like 4 m3's etc

Ban the Mercedes (both) the Bentley and McLaren (superchargers)

And have a league with remaining cars as they are all close yet have there differences

The more I think of one car leagues the less it appeals. Yes the racing would be closer but the replays would be dull as dog :poop: and I'm sure we would get bored of the cars available

I do like driving the Formula Gulf's and would like the challenge of driving V8's, but I would have to agree with Ben and Liam with sticking to what we have.

The Aston might be coming back soon :sneaky:

A side note, maybe the championship winner or the top 3-5 drivers have to drive the Ginetta or Cadillac

I'm with Liam but the only change I would make would be to ban a couple cars that are clearly different to the rest thus closing up the field. Also put a limit on the number of one car like before so like 4 m3's etc

Ban the Mercedes (both) the Bentley and McLaren (superchargers)

And have a league with remaining cars as they are all close yet have there differences

The more I think of one car leagues the less it appeals. Yes the racing would be closer but the replays would be dull as dog :poop: and I'm sure we would get bored of the cars available

I could agree with the Bentley & McLaren ban, cause any altitude, everyone else just gets bored, But I personally wouldn't ban the Mercedes, yes they're quick, but not unbeatable. But I'm surprised my opinion was so agree with lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 104 14.8%
  • Socks

Votes: 385 54.9%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 30 4.3%
  • Shoes

Votes: 90 12.8%