Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

meh.
after only one race, Supernova has terminated his contract with Daredevil Racing over fears that the Ruf doesn't have what it takes to achieve a top podium spot in this very talented field of drivers. He now moves on to join the Audi R8 LMS team and we wish him luck for the rest of the season.
Daredevil Racing returns to it's original 2 GT3 pro car lineup for Monza, heavily diminishing any raised hopes of keeping the points pace with Dynomight Motorsports, who recently acquired 2 drivers to field a full 4 car team for the next race.

:(:sick::notworthy:

Pirelli World Challenge @CTMP was sweet though! P.Long's Porsche dominated, Bentley and Nissan close behind and a surprise podium for the Acura of Ryan Eversley! GT4 action was way better tbh with Camaro vs Aston vs Ginetta vs Maserati vs Mustang vs KTM Xbow (!? yeah I know wtf right, they are damn fast though). These guys were all over each other every lap while the GT3's were less aggressive in their moves. Really makes me want a GT4 league now haha.
Best sounding car of the weekend by far goes to the De la Torre Aston Martin V12 GT3, I could hear the distinct screaming note echo through the whole track, sent shivers down my spine lol :D

Rounds 31&32- Zhuhai

circuit-hero-one-race.jpg

Race Details
Event Date: 26th May 2016
Feature Race Time: 4pm
Feature Race Laps: 26
Sprint Race Time: 5pm
Sprint Race Laps: 13

The TNGTC continues in Asia as rounds 31&32 take place in Zhuhai after last weeks visit to Sakitto. The tack here has long straights and some slow corners which means acceleration and stopping power are hugely important as well as top speed as always (Mercedes). :whistling:The race weather will be random so be prepared for the inevitable deluge or just accept that you will spin. The races will be held in the late afternoon or prevening as I like to call it. Also a piece of advice would be to check your brake temperatures as they tend to melt after a couple of corners, or that might just be me. As always good luck everyone and try not to crash during the thunderstorms and fog.

Track Map

Zhuhai.png

Press Conference:
Q- If you could improve one area of your car what would it be?
Q- Do you change your driving style for wet weather? If so what changes?
Q- Who do you think the best driver currently is in the TNGTC? (NOT YOURSELF)
Q- Zhuhai or getting high?

Power

Take brain out

No bajny

Yes

+ QuoteReply

Hello Everyone After Long Talks With My Advisers Its Come To My Attention We May Be Willing To Have A Change From Gt3s And Move Onto Something New, This Is What This Thread Is For I Would Like All Your Feedback And Ideas To Be Posted Here For Me To Review And Make The Best Step Forward For The Group. My Main Reason For Wanting Change Is To Even Up The Grid Completely So it Becomes A Drivers Championship Rather Than This Cars Better Or His Cars Overpowered as that would no longer be the case hope to here from you all thanks Guys.

The driver.
@Dominic Ollivierre it's time :sneaky:

I always put 1 more rear downforce and soften the front springs by 2-4 clicks.
I also lower the rear sway bars to 7.

Your welcome Tom :roflmao:

For driving I always spin anyway, so nothing changes

Liam McEwan or Rob McEwan
(Anyone who's surname is McEwan)

Shhh.... Don't tell anyone

Last edited:
Feel privaledged to be mentioned in this convo even tho i havnt raced a lap this season....thank you. For me personally any single seater league would be nice. Would be nice to run a default set up league...(but not as a main league as set ups are every drivers best friend). Only because im terrible at setting a car up! Lol

Peace

Last edited:
Press Conference:

Not to lose 4000 BHP Anytime a track is 2 foot above the sea

Not massively, and i've had a very good amount of success in the rain, so it won't change any further

Me. (Screw Your Rules Tom)

Aren't you too young to discuss that Tom? Also that may be a bad influence on Benji!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 104 14.8%
  • Socks

Votes: 385 54.9%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 30 4.3%
  • Shoes

Votes: 90 12.8%