Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Dyno-Might Motorsports
#29 Cerrsoil Petrol Stations Mercedes AMG GT3
B068D7C3-78A6-4929-9FBF-18AE4FED883C_zpswo7enhzu.jpg
Driver: Chris Chavana
Hometown:Bronx, NY USA
Resides:Sarasota, FL

WEC Series Wins: 2
Bio:
Chris Chavana, more affectionately known as "Doc" in the paddock, derives his nickname from his clinical approach to racing. His cool-calm demeanor lends itself to his very consistent and fast style of driving. "Doc" spent his early teens racing dirt bikes and dabbled in sports cars at various well known tracks around Florida. Racing bikes up to the age 30, and now married with a family, Chavana opted for a 4 wheels full time now. Doc has made an early impact in the WEC series he is hoping to put the new Mercedes AMG on the map.

***Announcment***
We, at Dyno-Might Motorsports LLC., are extremely pleased to announce that effective immediately Railer Cantrell will be driving the #4 Cash Now Mercedes AMG GT3 for DMM. Railer has driven for Mercedes in the past for Season 1 WEC Series and we are happy to have him back in a Mercedes. DMM, feels this car will better suit Railer's experience and potential. Railer has proven to have the speed when he gets proper seat time. We at DMM will do the best to provide the best equipment for Railer to succeed in this series.

Audi Motorsports
#24 Ringley Engineering Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3
909CC6F8-8655-4D19-B1EB-B48245CB26B8_zpsmcrvgghr.jpg

Driver: Chris Hunt
Hometown: Houston, TX US
Bio:
A racer since age 16, racing his Pontiac Trans Am in sanctioned SCCA events, Chris Hunt always aspired to achieve more. A graduate of Virginia Tech he moved to Houston TX to work for NASA. His work in Aeronautical Engineering had him working hand in hand with automotive companies, Audi Autosport included, at the Wind-tunnel in Houston. Now he has an opportunity to drive for Audi in the World Endurance Challenge, a dream come true, he hopes to put his raw talent and aerodynamic knowledge to good use.

Rounds 29 & 30- Sakitto GP

Super-GT-Suzuka-06.jpg

Race Details
Event Date: 19th May 2016
Feature Race Time: 8am
Feature Race Laps: 24
Sprint Race Time: 9am

Sprint Race Laps: 12

After rounds 27&28 @Rob McEwan grabbed the headlines with an excellent drive in the sprint race to secure his maiden victory. @Dean Ragan also took the first win of his TNGTC career in the feature race. Congratulations to both, well earned guys. :thumbsup:
Rounds 29&30 will be held at Sakitto GP in Japan, which looks remarkably like the world famous Suzuka Circuit. The two tracks are very similar with a few exceptions, Sakitto has no hairpin or chicane. Also Spoon has been replaced by Fork and 130R is more like 140R. The races will be held in the morning, FR 8am and SR 9am. Although the shorter races has meant that tyre wear is less of an issue this season, this track may cause some minor problems so watch out for wear boys. The racing at Oulton was of a high standard and hopefully this will continue and also we hope to have a few more cars on the grid this time out. Good luck everyone and have fun :)

Track map
latest

Hot lap

Here's some racing at suzuka, which is a rip off of Sakitto :whistling:

Press Conference:
Q- What do you think of Sakitto GP?
Q- Who do you think will win the feature race?
Q- Do you prefer Sakitto or Suzuka and why?
Q- Any other comments on the race?

Press Conference:

Q- What do you think of Sakitto GP?

The name they give spoon sums it up. Fork Corner :roflmao:

Q- Who do you think will win the feature race?

The person who crosses the line first

Q- Do you prefer Sakitto or Suzuka and why?

Never heard of Suzuka, so I can't comment on that one sorry.
So I'll have to say Sakitto International :sneaky:

Q- Any other comments on the race?

Fork Corner :roflmao:

Another Great Thread Tom :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 96 15.8%
  • Socks

Votes: 336 55.4%