Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Race #6 World Endurance Challenge
Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP, IT 50 laps
May 25th 8pm EST
You Must Confirm your Participation in this Race (1) Hour before Lobby Starts
to Receive and Invite for this Race.
bes-monza-2016-57-amg-team-black-falcon-mercedes-amg-gt3-hubert-haupt-adam-christodoulou-a.jpg

Lobby starts at: Approx 8:00pm EST
Comms: Party Chat
Practice: 20 mins
Qualifying: 20 mins
Warmup: 5 mins
Laps: 50 laps (49 hot laps) Approx 90 mins
Start: Standing with Parade Lap
Weather: Local Weather May 22nd 14:00
Local Race Time:
May 22nd 2016 14:00
Assists: Real Assists
Force Manual
: Yes
View: Forced Interior
Damage: Full
Mechanical Breakdowns: On
Tire wear: Real
Fuel usage: Real
Penalties & Flags: On
Race Time will be set for May 22nd 1400 Local time with x5 Time Progression. Weather will be corresponding to location and time.
To Avoid Any Further confusion, there will be NO Chatter leading up to the Green Flag. Last driver to clear Ascari will Call the GREEN

Driver Entry List:
1. GT3-Pro Matthew Spurrell / Haveblue112 / 888 Race Engineering, McLaren #60
2. GT3-Pro Tom Senchak / the Dalai toma / 888 Race Engineering, McLaren #2
3. GT3-Pro Chris Chavana / Docholiday600 / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #29
4. GT3-Pro Michael Watts / Michaei Watts / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #28
5. GT3-Pro Railer Cantrell / HRH Racing / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #4
6. GT3-Pro Nic Worsfold / EpilepticToast / Daredevil Racing, RUF #21
7. GT3-Pro Chris Bowman / AC Hatemaker / Daredevil Racing, RUF #72
8. GT3-Pro Alex Hinton / tha Sup3rN0va / Audi Motorsports, Audi #91
9. GT3-Pro Ben Wells / Zarf Pz / Audi Motorsports, Audi R8 LMS #47
10.GT3-Pro Aiden Browe / Aidtheace / Daredevil Racing, RUF #3
11.GT3-Pro Sean Fleming / Globespy / Destiny Motorsports, Aston Martin V12 #108
12.GT3-Pro Søren Christensen / sochri1337 / Høj Hastiged Racing, Bentley #88
13.GT3-Am Christopher Hunt / Chunt04 / Audi Motorsports, Audi R8 LMS Ultra #24
14.GT3-Am Jarrett Lee / HateW0rldW1de / Audi Motorsports, Audi R8 LMS #5
15.GTLM-Am Chris Jones / Asleepsteak / CJ Racing, Corvette C7R #3
**Track Specific Caution Rules**
Caution speed is 75 mph (120 kph) Laptime of 2:52.000
Caution will be only be called if:
- Two or more cars collide on the track causing performance impacting damage (Smashed Front Aero will be visible in replay)
-Spun car blocking track creating contact.
- If a car loses a wheel and is limping back to pits.

-There will be NO CAUTION in the final 5 laps
If Caution is called, Leader has the choice to reduce speed slightly and safely enter the pits for a stop before completing the 1 full Caution Lap.
***It is highly recommended to PIT if the leader pits. If the leader is faster than you on old tires he will be faster than you on new tires, and Blocking is NOT ALLOWED!

Italian-Grand-Prix-Monza_track.jpg

Destiny Motorsports
#108 Adrenaline Racing Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3
Globespy108.jpg

Driver: Sean Flemming
Hometown: Edinburgh, Scotland UK
Resides: Boulder, CO US

Bio:
Scotland born and bred, Sean Flemming was bitten by the race bug early as most do starting in Karts. After very successful stint in Karts, Sean made his way up the ladder of competition. But funding became and issue and he put his dreams on hold for a while. Sean came to the US by the way of the dot com boom. A successful internet entrepreneur he spent many years perfecting his Internet business and sold it for a very lucrative price. Now Sean has the capital to resume his racing career and had chosen to do so in the very competitive world of Endurance Racing. His consistent, clean style, has many teams wanting his services. In fact he has just signed a deal with Aston Martin to drive their GT3 cars for the remainder of the Season 2 in the World Endurance Challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 94 16.0%
  • Socks

Votes: 326 55.5%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 21 3.6%
  • Shoes

Votes: 71 12.1%