Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

@Adam Morris can you think about a rule regarding leaving once the session has started is frustrating when replays are ruined and when people rejoin causing lag

i would mate but then all be handing penalties to myself, U Or Any Other wheel users every week if they forget to calibrate their wheel or as me and gareth usually have its still doesnt work even after calibrating so we have to leave and re do it ect

Q- What do you think of Sakitto GP?
A- 1 Word - κώλος

Q- Who do you think will win the feature race?
A- Me (Valar Morghulis)

Q- Do you prefer Sakitto or Suzuka and why?
A - Suzuka and Because its Fast And Flowing With The Best Corner Ever The Nintendo 64 And Off Course Cant Forget The Dragon That Lives Here :)

Q- Any other comments on the race?
A- Be Aware And Look Out "Έρχεται ο χειμώνας" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Adel Elsayed Hows My Learning Coming Lol

Last edited:
:laugh:Q- What do you think of Sakitto GP?
A- 1 Word - κώλος

A- Me (Valar Morghulis)

A - Suzuka and Because its Fast And Flowing With The Best Corner Ever The Nintendo 64 And Off Course Cant Forget The Dragon That Lives Here :)

A- Be Aware And Look Out "Έρχεται ο χειμώνας" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Adel Elsayed Hows My Learning Coming Lol
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
Very impressed. For question 1, you just saying things you like or thats what you feel about the track?
Also, why χειμώνας? :laugh::confused:

Press Conference:

Had my first go last night, really like it, am a fan of sazuka anyway

No idea, could be any one of eight drivers, it has all the making of a great race.

Suzuka is one of my favourite tracks but its Sakitto for me, no stupid hair pins or chicanes, and its so satisfying on these cars.

Q- Any other comments on this race?

If I can find another second, ill be in the running too :cool:

Dyno-Might Motorsports
#4 Cash Now Mercedes AMG GT3
1B104B44-DCEB-4A59-9A28-5E2C6E783C7F_zpspqbvcapb.jpg
Driver: Railer Cantrell
Hometown: Kennesaw, GA
RD Accolades:
Bio:
Railer was bitten by the speed and racing bug from an early age. During his 23 year career in the military where he was the "fastest Gas Man" in the world onboard a KC-135 Tanker while stationed in England primarily. While in the U.K. he began racing karts at various local tracks. Railer then ventured deeper into the world of TOCA and Formula 1. After winning back to back championships in Formula 1. Railer began to branch out into other forms of racing. Now retired from the military, Railer is always looking for an adventure.
He is a championship winning goalie, stopping 95mph slap shots to keep his reflexes sharp. In between playing hockey full time, he has been racing privateer in the Cadillac for the Timex IRONMAN World Endurance Championship. After a successful drive at Le Mans where he started last and finished 9th he was spotted by Dyno-Might Motorsports and offered a drive in the #4 Cash Now Mercedes. Railer is looking forward to finishing this season with some wins and podiums.

Not enjoying it cars to twitchy

Honestly have no clue Liam, Gazer, Adel, Adam, dean, even lance was popping in good times last night so it's wide open. I expect m3's will sneak it tho

Suzuka for me

Watch turn 3 :cry::cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 99 15.6%
  • Socks

Votes: 348 54.9%
  • Flip flops