Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

New Car.. #72 RUF
3BD35D86-87C6-4B46-9D0A-741A897892AA_zpsfqse5ydn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Andrew Ive Told U For Months About That Setup And Others Can Back Me Up On That But Every time I Have You Just Told Me We Not At Spa It Doesn't Matter Ect And That The Gearbox Wont Work And U Know I Help Anyone Only Thing I said No To Was Getting My M3 Setup I Used s1 As No One Gets That Otherwise I May Aswell Just Let U Beat Me Now Ive Always Offered To Help With Your Setup Im Just Not Giving Out My M3 One As To Much Work Went Into it Ben is The Only One That Had The Proper 1.
I asked you for help at round one and you said "no because then Gareth will get it"

If fine with that if it's standard setup. Bring it on

Lol Adam should just share his awesome m3 setup and we all use it, and let's separate the men from the boys or goat from the sheep :sneaky:... Adam had a clause in his contract in the beginning of the season that he was banned from helping others with their cars. That ban has been lifted, I help all the bentleys and I can help any one else who wants it and so will Adam if he wants to. I'm prefer racing people on even terms, hate to have ppl say oh it's because u had a better car, or because u had this or that... Its natural for us all to think in our minds that we are the best driver. F1 drivers say this all the time. But there's only one way to find out... :O_o:. Hope noones confidence is damaged lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 42 14.4%
  • Socks

Votes: 161 55.1%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Shoes

Votes: 36 12.3%