Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I was running pretty high DF and higher pressures typically break away even more quickly than what I was running. I've been all over this car for quite some time, and I've switched up my driving a bit for the things that just can't seem to be tuned out of it without sacrificing speed unfortunately. I love it, but by the end of the race I hate it lol.

Feature Q P8, R P7

Got an average start, but gained a place courtesy of Ben wiping out Adam. Benji overtook me into Copse, but I repassed him into Stowe. Then the race was boring, until the last 5-6 laps where I had a good battle with Andrew, first time we properly battled. Messed up my best chance to pass him.

Sprint Q P2 R P2

Started 2nd, messed up a lap that would've put me P1. Oh well. Anyway, I got a good start, passed Adam, and we went side by side in the first few corners. After that I was just trying to pressure Adam, but after I got half sideways on the last corner kerb, I just decided to bring it home, as I knew Nic would soon be past Andrew. Good overall. Most points I've got in 1 weekend surprisingly!

:thumbsdown: Ummmm...

Tsk tsk.. Smh...

Here you go stewards...

- clearly @Adel Elsayed is at fault here
- he ran wide, I passed him
- he tried to force his way back into the line I already and doesn't back out when it's his responsibility to do so
- he keeps his foot on the throttle when he had me sideways while I'm trying to brake
- we both rejoin the track with a massive cut which I was just a passenger of and had no control of my car
- we rejoin exactly as we were but he spins later on

- I out brake myself and accidentally hit @Anders Prehn
- I clearly back off and go on the brake twice to allow who ever was on my left to pass and 3 cars pass me except Prehn
- @Ben Milden clearly doesn't lose much from this
- Prehn & I spoke and he's ok as it was an accident and I made effort to slow and later apologieZed to him

- @Ben Milden with yet another Incident like in Catalunya deemed "racing incident" as he takes out my team mate @Adam Morris in the start and ruins my team race

http://youtu.be/zNbD117zSaY

- here goes @Adel Elsayed trying to take me out in the sprint race and doesn't back off really just keeps going...
- super malicious move causing me damage

http://youtu.be/g_ftwbXd61s

- here goes @Ben Milden pushing @Andrew Holmes into turn 3 making him half spin
- he doesn't wait To give him back the position
- then he tries to block @Gareth Williams and turns into him pushing him off the track
Just to let everyone know, I'm the #7 Bentley and Gazza is the #8 Bentley.

Feature Q P8, R P7

Got an average start, but gained a place courtesy of Ben wiping out Adam. Benji overtook me into Copse, but I repassed him into Stowe. Then the race was boring, until the last 5-6 laps where I had a good battle with Andrew, first time we properly battled. Messed up my best chance to pass him.

Sprint Q P2 R P2

Started 2nd, messed up a lap that would've put me P1. Oh well. Anyway, I got a good start, passed Adam, and we went side by side in the first few corners. After that I was just trying to pressure Adam, but after I got half sideways on the last corner kerb, I just decided to bring it home, as I knew Nic would soon be past Andrew. Good overall. Most points I've got in 1 weekend surprisingly!
Surprised I was able to make that move going into copse, good spacily awareness from both of us :thumbsup:

the McLaren is signifigantly lighter than the both the Bentley and the Merc. We...Well the Bentley is capable of fast laps, and even the SLS, due to more power. After 15-20 laps the tires are worn down and those heavy bitches are sliding all over the place. So I know what you mean. I half spun into the barrier 3 times in the same spot on 3 consecutive laps in turn 12 at Spa, and this was in the dry. But to be honest, I spent a ridiculous amount of time in the Z4 and was improving my lap times every time I went back to a track because of something I learned at the last track. I only hope I can get there quicker in the Merc. Its a good looking car, so I guess I'll just lose in style.

Race #5 World Endurance Challenge
Circuit de 2.4 Heures du Mans, FR 36 laps
May 11th 8pm EST
You Must Confirm your Participation in this Race (1) Hour before Lobby Starts
to Receive and Invite for this Race.
5879797_orig-5530ecd7ea386.jpg

Lobby starts at:
8:00pm EST
Comms: Party Chat
Practice: None
Qualifying: 30 mins
Warmup: 5 mins
Laps: 36 laps (35 hot laps)
Start: Standing with Parade Lap
Weather: Local Weather May 7th 13:00-May 8th 13:00
Local Race Time:
May 7th 2016 13:00 Simulating 24 hours.
Assists: Real Assists (ABS, Traction)
Force Manual:
Yes
View: Forced Interior
Damage: Full
Mechanical Breakdowns: On
Tire wear: Real
Fuel usage: Real
Penalties & Flags: On
Race Time will be set for May 7th-May 8th at 1300 Local time with x10 Time Progression. Weather will be corresponding to location and time.
Driver Entry List:
1. GT3-Pro Søren Christensen / sochri1337 / Høj Hastiged Racing, Bentley #7
2. GT3-Pro Matthew Spurrell / Haveblue112 / 888 Race Engineering, McLaren MP-12c #60
3. GT3-Pro Chris Chavana / Docholiday600 / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #29
4. GT3-Pro Tom Senchak / the Dalai toma / 888 Race Engineering, McLaren MP-12c #2
5. GT3-Pro Nic Worsfold / EpilepticToast / Daredevil Racing, RUF RGT8 #21
6. GT3-Pro Sean Fleming / Globespy / Destiny Motorsports, Aston Martin V12 #108
7. GT3-Pro Michael Watts / Michaei Watts / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #28
8. GT3-Pro Alex Hinton / tha Sup3rN0va / Daredevil Racing RUF RGT8 #3
9. GT3-Pro Eric Cline / McNasty0421 / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #3
10.GT3-Am Brian Batiato / SpiffPF2 / Dyno-Might Motorsports, Mercedes AMG #20
11. GT3-Pro Chris Bowman / AC Hatemaker / Daredevil Racing, RUF RGT8 #72
12.GTE-Am Abe Wozniak / iHAM EAGLTHRUST / HSF Racing, Corvette C7R #64
13.GTE-Am Chris Jones / Asleepsteak / CJ Racing, Corvette C7R #3
14.GT3-Pro Railer Cantrell / HRH Racing / HRH Racing, Cadillac ATS-V #19

Track Specific
Caution Rules:

-No waive-arounds** track is too big to allow someone around to catch back up.
**(Unless Driver is in same sector as leader, And race will restart regardless of driver position)​
-There will be no more than 1 full lap of caution if needed.
-Leader will slow to 150 KPH (93 mph) and allow field to catch up** Unless he is in Sector 3 and IS PITTING FOR TIRES in which he can maintain "Reduced Race Pace" to the pits. (**Advantage of being the Leader)
-If the Leader is in Sector 1 or Sector 2, he must slow immediately after "Caution, Caution, Caution" is called by Organizer.
-If a Caution is Called for Contact** It will not last more than than 2 sectors from the point of initiation. **( A lost wheel may last one full lap or Damaged Driver must Retire)
Example: If Caution is called while Leader is in S1, He will slow immediately to (150 KPH)Then will Restart at Start/Finish Line regardless of position of Rest of the Field.
Example: If Caution is Called while Leader is in S2, He will slow immediately to (150 KPH) Then will Restart at the beginning of Sector 1 Line as shown on map. regardless of position of Rest of the Field
Example: If Caution is Called While Leader is in S3, He will slow immediately to (150KPH) **UNLESS HE IS PITTING** Then he will Restart at the Sector 2 restart as shown on map regardless of position of Rest of the Field

Le_Mans_Circuit_de_la_Sarthe_track_map.jpg

Last edited:
Feature
Q - 4th
R - 1st

Not the best start today as my wheel spazzed out and couldn't qualify normally, had to settle for p4 which pole would have been a breeze in normal circumstances as I've done a 1:58.1 in practice.
Had a good start, just tried to get use to my wheel behaving like crap, finally dialed in after a few mins in the Mercedes sandwich yet again, so alone in this battle against both of them. Went on the attack to pass Adel when he made a mistake, he wouldn't back out of the space he lost and we both went off with him spinning himself in the end. Maintained comfortable lead Infront Ben, was very easy to do so, then in the last stint team radio called in with the famous "Nic we need u to push hard, don't ask any questions" in anticipation of a protest so I obeyed orders and opened the gap from 3 seconds to 10 seconds just in case. Another win, not happy about losing pole streak but it happens, it's racing #rockstar

Sprint
R - 3rd

Some contact wih Prehn in opening lap, felt badly about it and was hesitant for a bit but pushed on afterwards, eventually had a nice battle with Lance n Gaz N watching Ben and Andrew unfold for me to drive brilliantly in end to pip 3rd after being In back of race. Solid day really. Currently Being protested but not bothered really, didn't do anything wrong or intentional and well, I'm leading by s big margin so that's expected. #bringit :cautious:

Last edited:
the McLaren is signifigantly lighter than the both the Bentley and the Merc. We...Well the Bentley is capable of fast laps, and even the SLS, due to more power. After 15-20 laps the tires are worn down and those heavy bitches are sliding all over the place. So I know what you mean. I half spun into the barrier 3 times in the same spot on 3 consecutive laps in turn 12 at Spa, and this was in the dry. But to be honest, I spent a ridiculous amount of time in the Z4 and was improving my lap times every time I went back to a track because of something I learned at the last track. I only hope I can get there quicker in the Merc. Its a good looking car, so I guess I'll just lose in style.
I agree Mike, and it is plenty capable, I think the weight is really what kills it for me. Hell, I think the '70 Challenger I turned race car when I was a teenager weighs less lol. Also, my most used GT3 car has got to be the Z4, and no I don't use the stability management crutch, before this league I never even tried any of the assists in the game, had them all turned off lol.

- here goes @Adel Elsayed trying to take me out in the sprint race after our feature race incident and doesn't back off really just keeps going trying to fight me for the position as he pushes me off...
- super malicious move causing me damage

- @Ben Milden with yet another Incident of contact on the start of a race, like in Catalunya which was eventually deemed a "racing incident", exactly the same contact and the other driver is taken out
- here he goes taking out my team mate @Adam Morris in the start and ruins my team race
- This is the 3rd time Ben has had an incident like this and never penalized for it, he clearly doesn't wait
- to add to this, Ben uses the view that is outside of the car so he can clearly see the surroundings and has absolutely no reason to turn into my team mate
- this is soooooo ridiculous

- here goes @Ben Milden T-boning @Andrew Holmes into turn 3 making him half spin
- he doesn't wait To give him back the position
- then he tries to block @Gareth Williams and turns into him pushing him off the track

:whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

@Adam Morris was clear to us before the race that only the drivers involved may post the footage of any incidents so you can only post video of incidents your actually involved with. Incidentally the contact with Andrew was actually caused by you running me onto the grass so if you would like to be reported for that then cool

:thumbsdown: Ummmm...

Smh...

Here you go stewards...

- clearly @Adel Elsayed is at fault here
- he ran wide, I clearly pass him
- he tries to force his way back into the line I already take and doesn't back out when it's his responsibility to do so
- we touch on exit then we continue straight and he hits my rear left and clearly he keeps his foot on the throttle Pushing me me sideways
-I'm not in control at this point and have no idea where I am
- we both rejoin the track with apparently a massive cut which I was just a passenger of and had no control of my car, trying to brake to come out of it
- we rejoin exactly as we were coming out of stowe but he spins on his own and I'm trying to find my bearings, hard at that point to do calculations of how much I gained on @Ben Milden but certainly not an intentional cut as u can clearly see

From my live stream

- I out brake myself and accidentally hit @Anders Prehn
- I clearly back off and go on the brake twice to allow who ever was on my left to pass and 3 cars pass me except Prehn
- @Ben Milden clearly doesn't lose much from this
- Prehn & I spoke and he's ok as it was an accident and I made effort to slow and later apologieZed to him
What sort it of fudging racing did you see that a guy backs out on the god damn straight :mad: you don't even try at this point anymore. I can't disappear sorry

The incident in the sprint race I just wanted to know what it feels like to be u... I will accept responsibility for that. Wasn't malicious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • Socks

Votes: 102 53.7%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Shoes

Votes: 29 15.3%