Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

I recorded it. As long as it plays back the same way I viewed a sample of it last night it should be good. Tough race last night for many teams, hopefully fortunes will change for Hockenhiem in two weeks time. Matt's domination of the race last night was impressive, with his pace putting everyone but 2nd place a lap down.

Round #4
cache_2444237152.png

World Endurance Challenge
Hockenheimring GP, DE 50 Laps
May 4th 2016
You Must Confirm your Participation in this Race (1) Hour before Lobby Starts
to Receive and Invite for this Race.

Lobby starts: 8:00pm EST
Comms: Party Chat
Practice: 20 mins

Qualifying: 20 mins
Warmup: 5 mins
Green Flag: Approx 8:45pm EST
Laps: 50* laps (49 Hot Laps with Parade Lap)
Start: Standing with a Parade Lap
Weather: Sunday May 1st 13:00, Clear, Light Cloud, Clear, Light Cloud, 2x Progression
Local Race Time: May 1st 2016 13:00 (Time Progression 5x)
Assists: FIA GT3 allowed Assists (ABS, Traction) No Stability Practice Accordingly
View: Forced Interior
Damage: Full
Mechanical Breakdowns: On
Tire wear: Real
Fuel usage: Real
Penalties & Flags: On

Virtual Safety Car will be active for Two or More Car Incidents, Read Rules below.
Entry List:
1. Abe Wozniak / iHAM EAGLTHRUST / Corvette C7R #64 GT-Am HSF Racing
2.Tom Senchak
/ the Dalai toma / McLaren #2 GT-Pro 888 Race Engineering
3. Michael Watts
/ Michaei Watts / Mercedes AMG #28 GT-Pro Dyno-Might Motorsports
4. Matthew Spurrell
/ Haveblue112 / McLaren #60 GT-Pro 888 Race Engineering
5. Chris Bowman
/ AC Hatemaker / Bentley #84 GT-Pro Daredevil Racing
6. Nic Worsfold
/ EpilepticToast / Bentley #85 GT-Pro Daredevil Racing
7. Ben Wells
/ Zarf2ndAccount / Aston Martin Vantage #99 GT-Pro NeedRacing.com
8. Chris Jones
/ asleepsteak / Corvette #3 GT-Am Jones Racing
9. Søren Christensen
/ sochri1337 / Bentley #7 GT-Pro Christensen Motorpsorts
10.Eric Cline
/ McNasty0421 / Mercedes AMG #15 GT-Pro Dyno-Might Motorsports
11.Chris Chavana
/ Docholiday600 / Mercedes AMG #29 GT-Pro Dyno-Might Motosports
12.Railer Cantrell
/ HRH Racing / Cadillac ATS-V #19 GT-Pro BDC Racing
13.Sean Fleming
/ Globespy / McLaren #60 GT-Pro 888 Race Engineering
Joe White
/ bigdaddvx2005 / BMW Z4 #53 GT-Pro BDZ Racing

Track Specific
Virtual Safety Car Rules:
Leader will maintain an approx 70mph avg speed (2:41.0 Lap time) In the event of the leader pitting next car up will maintain said speed/lap time. If leader pits and is released ahead of 2nd placed car he must still pace himself accordingly to complete the Full Pace Lap at the 2:41.0 lap time.
A Caution Incident at Hockenheimring, will be defined as:Two Cars with heavy Contact creating Performance Impacting Damage, or a Car loosing a wheel "On three Wheels" and trying to return to Pits. If a Car with a missing wheel cannot make it to the pits before the end of (1) Full Caution Lap they must retire to the Pits or not be scored for the remainder of the race.
Single file Restarts, One Car Length separation, Leader calls the Green.

Last edited:
Silverstone GP Notes (21/04/2016)

Hello Everyone, I Hope Your All Having A Good Day and Apologies for the late Reply I Have Been Quite Busy Lately. In Regards To The Sprint Race Tonight Everything Will Stay As It Is For Now, After Testing Both The Rolling Starts And The Penalty's i Have Decided That For The Good Of The Whole Group I Will Leave It And Hope That We Can Move Forward And Make This 2nd Part Of S2 Epic :) No More Childish Behavior Lets Show Everyone How Quick And Clean We Really Are.
See You All Tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What do you wear when racing?

• Barefoot

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Socks

Votes: 83 52.9%
  • Flip flops

Votes: 5 3.2%
  • Shoes