Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Had a great time last night. Congrats Tom. Looks like the car swap hasn't slowed you down. Globespy once again I apologize for coming in hot on the hairpin after the chicane. I should have told you I was inside. I honestly thought I was going to be able to hold it, I misjudged my speed..

Qualifying was very close...
Screenshot_2016-04-06-21-13-41_zpspvfab9du.png

Unofficial Race Results...
1. Tom Senchak "Toma" McLaren #59
2. Matthew Spurrell "Haveblue" McLaren #60
3. Michael Watts "Mike" Mercedes #18
4. Ben Wells "Zarf" Aston Martin #99
5. Cordell Walker "Beetes" Corvette #4
6. Nic Worsfold "Toast" Bentley #85
7. Sean Flemming "Globe" McLaren #60
8. Abe Wozniak "Eaglethrust" Corvette #64
9. Brian Batiato "Spiff" Aston Martin #46
10.Tim Brook "Timmo" BMW #20
11.Eric Cline "Nasty" Cadillac #48
12.Chris Chavanna "Doc" Mercedes #80

If anyone has a picture or recalls a different finish order please let me know for some reason it saved the wrong screenshot in the final results.

Good race Abe. Don't know if you're a non-assist guy or not but to make things even with the GT3 / GTE class ABS is turned on for all cars, but it has to be turned on in "Your" gameplay settings to be used in the lobby.

Great race again lads.
Had a good start and a great battle with Zarf in the opening few laps. Managed to get past and pulled away. Race was going perfectly until the rain came. I pitted for wets and got slicks and full fuel. A stupid mistake but I'll know for next time!
Great Win Dalai, first 888 1-2 of the season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back