Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Yes you can
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images2P3PMLKW.jpg

Renaultsport-RS01-Le-Mans-0.jpg
Welcome RD Xbox one drivers!
sign up here in this thread to be automatically eligible for any of the support series races running Wednesdays between WEC racedays.
please leave your Name, GT, and privateer team name (if you want, just for banter)
Pre-registered full time WEC drivers get priority (just say you're in) signup order but others outside of WEC are gladly welcome too!
You can also leave your desired livery choice for the main support car, the RS01 in here(or race specific thread, it's your choice). The # picked for the RS01 will be your # for all RS01 races. Livery choices for the other suggested cars will be put in the specific race thread when they are created leading up to that race date.

Day: Wednesday in between WEC
Time: 8:00 pm EST; 5:00pm PST (start of practice)
Comms: Party Chat
view:any
Damage: Full
Mechanical Failures: ON
Tire Wear: 2x
Fuel Usage: NORMAL
Flags and Penalties: ON
Auto Start Engine: YES
Assists: SET TO "REAL" ( can be personally switched off if buttons assigned)
Weather: SET TO REAL WEATHER FOR LOCATION*
weather will be set the Preceding Sunday at 13:00 Local time.
Time Progression: real time
Practice Lobby to open 20 minutes before qualifying, followed by a 15 minute qualifying session, 5 minute warm-up session and then the race.
*No cautions in Support series*
Mandatory Pit stop: On

expect an average of 45 minute races
Any deviations will be announced formally in the Race thread as it pertains to the Race Weekend.

more info here: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/wec-support-series-info-inside-rs-01-tbd.117879/

Driver List:old
1. Nic Worsfold/ EpilepticToast (Daredevil Racing Privateer) RS01 livery #10
2. Michael Watts / michaei watts (Dynomight Motorsports Privateer) RS01 livery #14
3. Robert Waddell / OctoberDusk06/ RS01 livery #01
4. Spiff/ SpiffPF2/ RS01 livery #15
5. Sean Flemming/ Globespy/ RS01 livery #16
6. AC/ACHatemaker/ RS01 livery TBD(randomized)#37?
7. Aiden Browe/ aidtheace (Staffordshire Uni Motorsport privateer)RS01 livery #9
9. Braken/ Braken99 RS01 TBA
10.Haveblue/HaveBlue112 RS01 livery # 17
11.Chris Jones/ AsleepSteak RS01 livery TBA
12.Shayne Fedorek/SpaceBush/ RS01 livery TBA
13.Railer/ HRH Racing/ RS01 livery TBA
14. Eric/ Mcnasty0421/ RS01 livery TBA
15. Doc/Docholiday600/ Rs01 livery TBA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back