Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Bahrain GP tyre selections
Driver Medium tyres Soft tyres Supersoft tyres
Mercedes: Lewis Hamilton 1 6 6
Mercedes: Nico Rosberg 1 6 6
Ferrari: Sebastian Vettel 3 4 6
Ferrari: Kimi Raikkonen 3 4 6
Williams: Felipe Massa 3 3 7
Williams: Valtteri Bottas 3 3 7
Red Bull: Daniel Ricciardo 2 5 6
Red Bull: Daniil Kvyat 2 5 6
Force India: Sergio Perez 2 5 6
Force India: Nico Hulkenberg 2 5 6
Renault: Kevin Magnussen 1 5 7
Renault: Jolyon Palmer 1 5 7
Toro Rosso: Max Verstappen 1 7 5
Toro Rosso: Carlos Sainz 2 6 5
McLaren: Fernando Alonso 3 4 6
McLaren: Jenson Button 3 4 6
Sauber: Marcus Ericsson 3 5 5
Sauber: Felipe Nasr 4 4 5
Manor: Pascal Wehrlein 4 5 4
Manor: Rio Haryanto 4 5 4
Haas: Romain Grosjean 2 4 7
Haas: Esteban Gutierrez 1 5 7

@Adel Elsayed @Thomas While

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-22_14-2-17.gif
    26 bytes · Views: 172
Alun makes it 2 in a row...

Round 1 of TNGTC's GT3-AM division got underway last week Tuesday and saw the likes of Team Fun Racing's Garland Alun take victories in both the feature and sprint races. Alun has definitely sprung surprises up and down the grid with his consistent performance in both races. The feature race saw a series of changing weather conditions that changed the lead quite often with @Junique_talent Julian Stevens leading for the first half of the race, and @Jelani Patterson and @Luke McVicar battling for 2nd. The change in weather conditions throughout the race meant that tyre pitstop strategies came into play and those that took the gamble would benefit more hence allowing Alun to take the lead in a 3 way battle between Stevens, Alun & Rasskosov.

The sprint race as it ever so often emerged to be quite dramatic consisting of some very aggressive overtaking manouvres throughout the grid. The race was wet again and saw Alun reap the benefits of fighting competitors making errors in their pursuit of the win.

Round 1 was hotly contested and proved to be the opening of a very close and competitive grid on this division. Today we shall see the commencement of round 2 where the drivers will race at Watkins Glen with some very rapid pace being shown in free practice by some of the guys. Round 2 is shaping up to be a very close one as it will be dry conditions and wih the new sprint race characteristic of a rolling start. Who will win at Watkins? Can Alun take victory again? Will @Lightweight paul Newell his teammate shine at a circuit he is very strong at? Or will the Russians of Aleksandr Frolov, Sergey Nikolaev or @vartrayzer Aleksandr Voloschuk step up and take victories? Not if Vincyst8's @Jelani Patterson or @Joshua Bonadie have something to say about it. Who will be victor, only one way to find out. Race starts in 1 hour 15 mins. Race will be streamed live for spectators to view and commentary by TNGTC's very own @Benjamin McC.

After some last minute deal making....Dyno-Might Motorsports will be splitting up from Senchak Racing and running Mercedes for the season. With the news of the new AMG GT3 car becoming available Dyno-Might Motorsports will field a Mercedes piloted by Michael Watts. Tom Senchak will retain the contract with Chevrolet and continue to field the C7R with Lucas Gortman out of his racing shop.

with it officially being race day!!!:)
DareDevil Racing would now like to announce it's full team driver selection over the course of season 2 in the RD WEC GT3 series.
Lineup is as follows:
1:EpilepticToast (team owner) #85 Bentley-full time
2: AC hatemaker #84 Bentley- full time
3: Mcnasty #8 Bentley- full time
4: OCR Caesar #88 Bentley (not fully confirmed yet, -part time)

All drivers may not be present for each race due to unforeseen occurrences, team points will be added over the course of the season in a championship against other teams. Good luck to all involved and lets hope the Bentley's show their worth at the Glen in round 1!:thumbsup:

Last edited:
After some last minute deal making....Dyno-Might Motorsports will be splitting up from Senchak Racing and running Mercedes for the season. With the news of the new AMG GT3 car becoming available Dyno-Might Motorsports will field a Mercedes piloted by Michael Watts. Tom Senchak will retain the contract with Chevrolet and continue to field the C7R with Lucas Gortman out of his racing shop.

wow lol.....

last minute drama!! oh damn
**** just got real lol

yeah but in the z4 though. Bathurst is high altitude so turbo's do very well there, racing an sls they might just be able to keep up on straights but I don't know cause that can run 2:04 race pace around bathurst with it's incredible speed.

and is one of my worst tracks to race at hahahahaha.....I know the turbo thing though but bathhurt I have never every been able to run faster than a 208 there man....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back