Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

here is a video I did showing off the camera angles using the keyboard on the xb1. plus talking about the new cars in the dlc also but mostly just to show the use of the keyboard and how it works. also I know I'm not the prettiest person in the world lol but hey I try hahahahaa....how ya like the vid.

Nice one Big.. haven't managed to watch it all yet (sitting at work so i'll do so later). What keyboard do you use?

Feature Race

Q.P6
R.P9
Made a good start off the line made it up into p3 threw t1 due to the lag issues that where happening at the time, going into t2 i went up the inside of Ola but he got a bit to close under braking catching my rear which dragged us both wide letting ben back threw manged to hold 3rd though, few laps on i was fighting with ben and managed to make a pass round the outside of t5 :) after that was pulling away matching my team mate untill the game glitched me in turn 3 slamming my car into reverse stopped dead and gave me full fuel :( Thanks Project Cars :thumbsup::thumbsdown: and to top that off when i pitted for damage it put me on bloody rain tyres (Automatic by weather) so i pit for dry 2 laps later it rains just couldnt catch a break haha, managed to scrape myself back into p9 while having a great little fight with @Benjamin McCluskey who held me off extremely well overall not to bad a race.

Sprint Race

Q.P2
R.P2
What can i say yet again @Adel Elsayed was the fastest when it turned wet for the sprint couldnt touch his pace managed awesome drive dude you deserved that win managed to get within 6 tenths in Quali but in the race i did manage to keep with him for a little while after the first couple laps just kept pulling away so i gave up and made the best option to bring the car home in second as i had @Andrew Holmes ready and waiting to pounce if i slipped up seen he was catching me quickly towards the end.

Great Job @Dominic Ollivierre for the Feature Race win and bad luck on the sprint i know you would of finished better without the car dying lol looking forward to pulling some good points at Watkins #ADDOM Racing :)

Feature
Q -1st
R - 1st

Wasn't expecting such a performance here as I struggled all week in practice to find a balance with the car and tyre temps. The Gwah boys showed good pace in practice too so was expecting a big fight but the car just came alive and I drove the panties off it. Tricky conditions in last stint though, took the tyres a long way to lap 20 then went on wets and had to manage tyre temps yet again to maintain the 20+ sec gap to Ben who was on the more adequate inters. My team mate yet again had bad luck and so we couldn't pull off yet another opportunity for a 1-2 but it is what it is, he drove great! Great result and the bar keeps raising.

Sprint
Q - dnq
R - 8th

Ahh... Fun and unfortunate race really. Didn't change my dry setup to wet and so didn't have the confidence with the car so drove cautiously to try consolidate points just following the big boys through the field. Managed to make it up to p5 behind Andrew but would get the unlucky end to a spinning dean. Made it back to p6 eventually to stay behind Ben for some good points but penultimate lap, car just shut off, luckily I had an ignition and start switch on my wheel to get going again, fell back to p8 and took what I could get. Congrats to @Adel Elsayed on another dominant performance in the wet, we tried but to no avail. We will get u one day! Lol @Adam Morris great to see you back on form and motivated now that we've sorted your major issues, now to work on the bad luck. Need you up front keeping the boys at bay. @Ben Milden your luck is insane considering your struggles, and you are totally maximizing your opportunities so good stuff and a great chmpshp fight. @Andrew Holmes always aggressive S ever and some flamboyant driving, good stuff mate. @Gareth Williams keep fighting bro! @Thomas While & @Benjamin McC great to see you guys so close every race!

Nice one Big.. haven't managed to watch it all yet (sitting at work so i'll do so later). What keyboard do you use?

I use just a dell usb keyboard that I had laying around man nothing special you can use any usb keyboard.....its cool cause you can custom your view how you want it done...also you just have to do it during practice and it holds threw Q., warm up, and race.

wait wait whaaaaat!!!? when did MS add usb keyboard support on the xb1?? Is this a sick joke? ahhhhhh does this really work? I'm gonna freak out, been waiting for this so long.... Do you reckon a wireless usb keyboard will work? are you plugging directly into the back or side of the xbox?
Great video big, very helpful man!

points after Brands Hatch

tngtcbhatch.png

sprint race

IMG_3716.PNG

feature

IMG_3714.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back