Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we are all excited for this release. What I don't know is how many people intend to a) play it on the xbox one and b) would like to join some sort of a formal league here at Race Department.

There are so many possibilities, I've had to calm myself down from getting lost in them. However, my main passion, IndyCar, will probably not be able to be run until the DLC with the ovals comes to the Xbox One.

That said, what sort of series would you like to see? Personally, ones that come to mind are Tudor United Sports Car Series, WEC, British Touring Car, and DTM. One of these could fill the gap for me until IndyCar is possible, but others may have better ideas.

Please indicate below if you are interested and what sort of times you are available and which series' you prefer. We could follow the actual schedule of many a series, due to the timing of the release. Personally, if they get the ovals out before IndyCar starts, I'll probably turn my focus there, but nothing would prevent running another alongside.

The anticipation is killing me! :sick:

Ah 6pm counts me out then, if you do go with that. I don't finish work until 5-5:30pm and it takes nearly an hour to get home.

I would've thought most people in the UK would struggle with 6pm but I guess it depends where in the world people are.

Rules and Regulations

On Track

• Drivers must respect the track limits at all times during official sessions.
  • Drivers must respect other drivers on track.
  • Drivers must only make an overtaking move when it is likely contact will not be made.
  • Drivers must obey all rules and flags.
  • During practice / qualifying, drivers who are on a hot lap must turn on their lights.
  • During practice / qualifying, drivers not on a hot lap must give way to drivers who are.
  • During the feature race, at least one mandatory pit stop must be made for a change of tyres.
  • During the race, if there is a mass disconnect, the race will be rescheduled.
  • The weather system will run: Dry > Dry > Random. (A random weather race every 2 races)
Project-Cars-Aston-Martin.jpg

Teams and Drivers
  • Drivers will not be allowed to change cars after the season has started.
  • Both drivers in a team must use the same car with a similar livery/color scheme.
  • Team names may be changed once per season.
ginettag55gt4.jpg

Event Calendar

image.png

Race Format

RACE: The lap equivalent of 40 mins of racing in the feature race and 20 mins for the sprint race.

QUALIFYING: 15 minutes for the feature race & 10 mins for the sprint race. (TOP 5 FROM the FEATURE RACE MAY NOT QUALIFY IN THE SECOND SESSION)

RACE FORMAT: The laps will be on the race threads each week There will be a feature race and a sprint race as in GP2 the sprint will be roughly half the feature

project-cars-full-car-list-jpg.91180

GT3-AM car selections

Cars

Aston Martin V12 vantage GT3
Audi R8 GT3
Bentley Continental GT3
BMW M3 GT3
BMW Z4 GT3
Corvette C7.R GT3
Cadillac ATS-V.R GT3
Ginetta G55 GT3
Mercedes Benz SLS GT3
Mclaren MP4 GT3
Ruf rgt GT3

Teams

Team Caporal RUS
RUF & Corvette
@Aleksandr Frolov
@Sergey Nikolaev

Team 911 Racing
RUF & BMW Z4

@vartrayzer
[USER=238967]@Rasskosov Max[/USER]

Team 10 strikes racing
BMW M3 GT3
@sean hindle
@Junique_talent

Team J&J Vincystr8
BMW M3 GT3
@Jelani Patterson
@Joshua Bonadie

Ds4 lads
BMW M3 & Mclaren 12C

@Drushan87
@Pidgey_69

Greddy Racing
Audi R8 & RUF
@TeddyDK007
@Greg Bridger

Team waltz
RUF & Aston Martin
@Tyler Swartz
@GlenAlz81

Team race on OZ
@TDZdave

Last edited:
Well lets just say after some hard work testing, I am getting on very well with the Bentley now along with the BMW, it is between those two cars now. Expect some news soon, Thanks watts for starting the rumour mill lol.

Hope you're talking about the Z4 because the M3 is no longer on the table. ;) Z4 is an excellent car and perfect for GT-Am.

I just wonder how many people may give up the 5 bonus points to switch to the AMG when it comes out.

why the m3 not there its no different than the gte cars?....not that I'm going to run it but it is in the gt3 so it all fair to have it..just saying
unless we just scared of it lol...but if thats the case it would be no different than me in that caddy with ST assist on it that I test and ran a lot faster than I did without just for kicks lol....

Important Message
. After some thought and Consideration Due to the past couple of races and the incidents that have occurred on lap 1 especially i think for tonight's Race, off the start as you are going into t1 everyone must hold there position going into that corner and try to keep single file as you enter if you pass on the straight thats fine before t1 but with such a short run into t1 and the fact its so narrow and a high speed corner i have a feeling we will have alot of problems threw there, after that race as usual just a suggestion more than anything we are not amateurs here in this league most of us if not all have been doing this for years and can race without issue so please can we have 1 race with next to no contact, no stewards inquiries and some awesome race footage to boost our site even further, see you all there tonight guys
@Ben Milden please let me know your thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back