AC PREMIERE BATTENBERGRING, Tue 2nd August 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Ooh yes please :thumbsup:

I doubt I'll be close to the front for pace, but the Lotus 25 works for me

That right turn in the town when it turns to cobblestones will be the death of me so race around me accordingly :laugh:
Haha, yes, I went off at the exit (left, into the houses), ended up between 2 houses, I couldn't reverse out, so turned right through the back garden, turn right again and you're back on the track.... lady hanging her washing out, didn't seem to mind :D

<thinks> need a setup for this thing!

Last edited:
The lotus from my point of is ok? the problem I have, well yes, ( also still got to complete a whole lap:roflmao::roflmao: ), is that when you get into trouble you just cannot do anything about it. You just sit there awaiting your inevitable doom.:(
Well, you were 10 seconds faster than me, so I guess you managed to overcome the understeer?

Last edited:
The lotus from my point of is ok? the problem I have, well yes, ( also still got to complete a whole lap:roflmao::roflmao: ), is that when you get into trouble you just cannot do anything about it. You just sit there awaiting your inevitable doom.:(
I haven't noticed that. Sometimes I've done a 360 in the middle of the track and sometimes drifted though a corner, but almost always managed a save if there's time to do at least something.
Biggest problem is still the understeer, I think I've gotten rid of the worst of it but it's a still a nuisance. With the default amount of understeer I certainly believe the problem you have.
If someone wants to try my setup I'll be happy to share it, but I still don't know what kind of times you can get with it. For most of the track I haven't looked for the limits yet.

Last edited:
I haven't noticed that. Sometimes I've done a 360 in the middle of the track and sometimes drifted though a corner, but almost always managed a save if there's time to do at least something.
Biggest problem is still the understeer, I think I've gotten rid of the worst of it but it's a still a nuisance. With the default amount of understeer I certainly believe the problem you have.
If someone wants to try my setup I'll be happy to share it, but I still don't know what kind of times you can get with it. For most of the track I haven't looked for the limits yet.
Yes please. I'd like to try your setup.

Latest News

Back