Old Racing Club Threads (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDMX-5BrandsHatchFlyercopy.jpg

Servername: Racedepartment.com MX-5
Password: Same as RD Club Events
Track: Brands Hatch GP
Class: MX-5 Cup / Roadster

Official Practice: 30 minutes (21:00 GMT / 4pm EST / 1pm PST)
Qualification - Lone qualifier (2 hotlaps)
Race - 18 laps (Standing Start)
Entries - 36
Fast tows - 1

Notes: Must be a RD Licensed member
http://www.racedepartment.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=1/

Read the password and golden rules.
http://www.racedepartment.com/rules-passwords/

sorry guys, I bailed out, did about 10 practice laps and spun every single one :( dislike both the new cars, I drive with one leg and cant find a set up thats usuable and solid under braking. I was certain to take somebody out in the race if I had stayed in :( Thank God for the C6 :)

Hmm, thought i had it pretty much under controle until the pistops came closer, started to look to much at fuel and as soon as the focus is gone for a tiny moment i spin quite stupidly and hit the front cover of..

Had fun until that part though, Cu tomorrow at suzuka F1 ;)

one too many mistake from my side, or maybe two...sorry Xavier, tried to move after spin, looked at F3, it said few secs but for GT few secs are obviously not enough to re-spin...

thx RD, Ramon

congrats James, Joe

P.S. at least I had "best" avg time 2:27.925 :tongue:

Qually went ok I was 8th
racestarted okay I had a little spin on the 2nd lap I think, and just avoided to hit the barrier, but about 26 mins in to the race this happend :eek:
I then got towed to the pits and had a break for about 3.5min while my car was fixed, got back on track and had a reasonable race home to a 4th place, I had a bit of a strange race with the big chrash, but it was fun eventho :)

I have a little bug when I'm in the game, I cant engage the pitlimiter, it works on and off, has anyone else have this problem?

i can only say 2 things about this race:
1st is sorry to Dennis for a tap from behind on lap 2.
2nd is about my race, and thats that it ended before it started - in quali. but i'm not gonna comment it as it's not for forum :p

anyway, hope others had fun and i'm waiting for another chance, maybe a road america with this cars would be a good idea :)

I have a little bug when I'm in the game, I cant engage the pitlimiter, it works on and off, has anyone else have this problem?

You can practice this on practice session:
when you hit the Practice button you are in your pit stall. then hit pit limiter button and it will work.
when you are on the track and going into the pit, do this: when braking for the limit hit limiter - not after you got under the limit. i've tested it today on race. when you hit the limiter on back straight on spa it works :D and if you hit it in chicane it doesnt. so, if your going i.e. for spa over 60kmph you'll be able to use limiter, and if you are going under 60kmph you can press it as much time as you wont, it wont turn on!

hope evebody understood this. if not, ask

I had a lot of fun! :)

When I first tried to get on the server the game would freeze, so I tried a few times to get in. I saw in the chat that this can cause the game to freeze for a tenth of a second for everyone. I do apologize for this, I wasn't aware that this happens.

As for the race, I had to start dead last because I hadn't had the chance to qualify. But at the finish I was second of the GT field to my own surprise!
Only had 2 small spins, and haven't had any incidents with other cars. Al though it was very close on some occasions. Overtaking the GT in corners like Eau Rouge, Les Combes and the double left-hander is pretty, lets say, brave ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back