F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Seems that the sky mod is missing. Abu Dhabi is not really at night. I mean the ligthning is... But not the sky. Also I should say that I didn't used Ryder mod manager to avoid losing my database an AI.

Put the sky mod, real sun mod and enbseries mod.
With the 2011 season and these mods, the game is very near to photorealism!

a question: But the AI has been greatly retouched or not?
I saw that Kobayashi was trying to overtake me in a unthinkable in Melbourne! is exciting!

sry for my english guys..

Yeah well, Thanks Alex. I know how to install a sky mod. Just I don't understand why it is not in the pack already ^^" As for Enbseries, i'll stay without it. The real world is not as bloomy as enbseries can make a game look like :p

Btw, i did a try somedays back to disable the Fuel Simulation with a Perfect corner AI mod. Now its closely matched and has become more competitive. At least, you have a chance against the AI.

That is VS the Legend AI.

I had it on Expert Mode but just disable the Fuel simulation.

You guys may want to try it out. Anyway the AI doesn't seems to use the fuel sim. :)

quite honestly im not too fussed about using this mod....don't get me wrong the guys here did a greaat job and i respect that its just isn't for me im just gonna wait for the new game 2 come out. but all the same great job guys and thanks for the effort and please don't badger me that im dissing these guys im merely expressing my opinion.

quite honestly im not too fussed about using this mod....don't get me wrong the guys here did a greaat job and i respect that its just isn't for me im just gonna wait for the new game 2 come out. but all the same great job guys and thanks for the effort and please don't badger me that im dissing these guys im merely expressing my opinion.

You didn't actually expect it to be like a new game, did you? I'm sure the guys have done a great job, but when all is said and done, it isn't a new game - just a very good mod.

At least I assume they've done a great job - judging by their past efforts, you see. I can't actually get it to work. I've followed the instructions to the letter, I've installed it using the Mod Manager and it appears to be overwriting and backing up files, but when I start the game, I'm getting the original (rubbish) Codies video, the original dull colours and 2010 car liveries in the car selection screen. :frown:

At least I assume they've done a great job - judging by their past efforts, you see. I can't actually get it to work. I've followed the instructions to the letter, I've installed it using the Mod Manager and it appears to be overwriting and backing up files, but when I start the game, I'm getting the original (rubbish) Codies video, the original dull colours and 2010 car liveries in the car selection screen. :frown:

Once you extract the original rar file(s), you also have to extract the ones named "cars", "tracks", etc. I didn't realize that at first.

Unzip all your .rar files (Cars, Paddock, ...) on the folder where you have unzip the 2 parts (.zip) of this mods and run Ryder Mod Manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.3%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.5%