F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

1-Extract everything from the zip file
2-Then download and install Ryder Mod Manager version 1.2+.
3-Turn on the mod manager and click File -> Profile. Once there click on Add Profile and select your F1 2010 game folder. Once done, make sure F1 2010 is selected in the list and press ok. Now you should be at the main screen.
4-Press File -> Open -> Folder and select the Season 2011 folder with all the files in it from where you extracted it.
5-Once its loaded into the list select it and press Install. Simply follow the Install Wizard until the files start installing and press Finish when its done.
6-When in game do not use a prexisting profile but instead make a new profile so that you have a new savegame.
7-Enjoy! :)

I've reinstalled the game, I followed all of these steps and nothing happens. I have f1 2010 like the first time withouth mods...:S

Unzip all your .rar files (Cars, Paddock, ...) on the folder where you have unzip the 2 parts of this mods and run Ryder Mod Manager.

After I installed the mod my old profile does not load anymore so i created a new one like the description says. But my car setups are now gone too. Is there a way to get them back from the old file?

ML2166 said:
Honestly Seiryu my game is in bits with all the stuff I have been bringing in and out of it to test, so I haven't had any car setups saved, so cannot answer you on that one, perhaps Rini is the one to ask on this one. Sorry.

Well maybe I ask him, but i think they are somewhere hidden in the autosave folder. But with file names like GEFSWRFSRG its nearly impossible to find them. :D

But somehow its like a new start and it makes fun to test around the settings so it isn't so bad either. Especially with this great mod. :wink:

Seems that the sky mod is missing. Abu Dhabi is not really at night. I mean the ligthning is... But not the sky. Also I should say that I didn't used Ryder mod manager to avoid losing my database an AI.

M4MKey, I think the sky mod was done by Gopher04 on a seperate download already, and was left that way because he done such an awesome job on it.

Thanks! Do you have to start a new career for the mod to work?

Edit: OK - just saw that you do have to. Not sure if the mod installed correctly - what's the best way to see that it's installed properly? See, usually when I install a mod using the Mod Manager, it shows it installing files, but backing up the old ones. Do you have to unzip all the zip files before it will work properly: the cars, tracks etc are zipped whereas in the F1 2010 folder, they're ordinary folders.

The picture and flag are there to show you what track you are actually racing on.

I don't know if I did some mistakes during installation but I noticed that Indian GP still shows Bahrain flag and Sakhir circuit artistic picture (of course I know you only changed the name of GP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.2%
  • Full game

Votes: 177 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.5%