F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

the mod is really cool just like the helmet menu I did not I take everything back and forth alonso I have made ​​the helmet of massa etc otherwise genuine top and some paddocks and garages are still missing

• Deleted member 6919

Yeah but what im trying to find out Ryder is if we manually copy all the folders from the .rar files across to the main f12010 dir is the zbc folder actively being used straight away or do we have to copy the files out of the zbc to the main game folders?

No if you are not using a mod manager, zbc is not directly used by the game so you have to go in there and figure it out. You can use the rmpk.xml file in the main mod folder to figure out what the folder represent in zbc.

Corner mod:
tracks\circuits\TrackName\route_0\ai_vehicle_track.xml

Delete that file in each track.

@GTA Why not? This should work great, maybe even faster than using megaupload :)

@ColoneL - I haven't tried Rini's files but I think they should be the same for the most part.

@Paul - It will work online if you don't use any of the features when installing. (Meaning just using the graphics)

Well i was just about to post in the other thread about, but since this is now the official RDDev one i'll do it here.

After finally finishing the download and installing the mod i want to congratulate you guys on a job well done with this mod. I however will be going back to my old cams pack i use to have as these new ones just aren't really to my liking. But other than that, awesome job :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%