F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Then, I installed everything. but the names of the pilots are not those of the 2011 season .. just updated the livery ... solutions?

Have you used RMM or copied the files by yourself?
If you did it yourself you could try to copy the two folder database and language inside the ZBC/TireSimulation/Default folder too to the F1 2010 folder. I hope that those two have the names inside.

To everyone who's interested in Multiplayer with this mod.

This is how I did it, I unzipped all the .rar files except the ZBC.rar (I deleted that one) and moved all the folders and over-written them into the F1 2010 folder.

Now I have all the mods and such, and I can play Multiplayer fine with random people! :)

I have all the visuals (new cars, new menu's, new tyres, new sky.. etc etc) and I can play Multiplayer!

Thank you RVDev!!!

this is the best i can do the texture should be in 2048x2048 if it is lower then i dunno why, dasix, in my mind felipe was wdc, he made alot less mistakes, and if he did it wasnt like driving into sum1 at a red light, there are many points i can see where felipe lost the wdc to not his fault, two easy ones spring to mind, hungry gp and of course singapore gp, talking bout singapore gp when the safety car came out it was cause flavio in partnership with fenando wanted nelson to crash, ok the pit stop lights that Ferrari malfunctioned and thats wat cause felipe to take the fuel hose with him, but seriously i cant see why Ferrari wanted a cheat driver, do they not remember germany 2007, Hungary 2007, and his only overtake of 2010 was when his team mate lifted.... seeing that white santander branding makes me sick, im sure it makes todt sick aswell... that is not Ferrari

To everyone who's interested in Multiplayer with this mod.

This is how I did it, I unzipped all the .rar files except the ZBC.rar (I deleted that one) and moved all the folders and over-written them into the F1 2010 folder.

Now I have all the mods and such, and I can play Multiplayer fine with random people! :)

I have all the visuals (new cars, new menu's, new tyres, new sky.. etc etc) and I can play Multiplayer!

Thank you RVDev!!!

Not all files of the ZBC.rar blocking multiplayer i think, but some of them yes. Maybe its only one or a few. Better someone who changes this often will tell us this.

Have you used RMM or copied the files by yourself?
If you did it yourself you could try to copy the two folder database and language inside the ZBC/TireSimulation/Default folder too to the F1 2010 folder. I hope that those two have the names inside.

Fixed, sorry, it was my mistake! I DO NOT HAVE CREATED A NEW PROFILE XD
Now everything works great ... to say that? Awesome job. It 's all in HD, great!
very nice cameras (especially the inside), stherring well!!! love that
just one question ....
Can I use the sky mod and the realistic sun mod with this mod???

WOW amazing work guys have a massive pat on the back, I have sorted my language problem now and have had a little taster of whats to come.....
Im going to be racing at 100% distance and all the rest of it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++REP

Megga....I would like to see Codemasters beat this hahahahaha

Only Heidfeld, D'Ambrosio and Kobayashi are in this current install, we are still finishing off the others, they will be released as a package once done.

Sorry for the delay.

well i still dont see the new helmets in a race i just see them in the paddock could someone explain me how i get them work?
would be nice

Luke I have had this problem also, don't know why, but re-install your original dx9 and dx11 files and try it again.

This seemed to solve the problems I had.

I'm sure this will be a great mod but I can't get it working. The new video seems to screw it up. Game just crashes after the video or whenever you cancel the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 125 27.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 104 23.2%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.3%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 82 18.3%