F1 2010 Old F1 2010 modding threads (merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Downloads: A new file has been added by System:

Realistic Onboard Cams

More Close to the real thing
and no more movement at T-cams

67576330572309.jpg

67576300911179.jpg

Weird thing, when I install all light, weather... mods from the 2011 mod, i get a black screen after the introducing video, but if i install them separately with the files i downloaded here, it works °°

And other bug i found, i was watching the replay of my race, and it goes back to the beginning at a time where i used a flashback =S

OK guys:

1. Go to http://rapid8.com , ignore all the pop-ups

2. scroll down until you see" insert your url" then copy this http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M7HT5W37

3. press download and wait

4. wait some seconds for ad to dissapear, and click continue

5. wait another 10 secs and download will start

Didn't work with Firefox for me. Worked with chrome :D now downloading, and tomorrow my 6950 Twin Frozr III will be delivered, can't wait!

1-Extract everything from the zip file
2-Then download and install Ryder Mod Manager version 1.2+.
3-Turn on the mod manager and click File -> Profile. Once there click on Add Profile and select your F1 2010 game folder. Once done, make sure F1 2010 is selected in the list and press ok. Now you should be at the main screen.
4-Press File -> Open -> Folder and select the Season 2011 folder with all the files in it from where you extracted it.
5-Once its loaded into the list select it and press Install. Simply follow the Install Wizard until the files start installing and press Finish when its done.
6-When in game do not use a prexisting profile but instead make a new profile so that you have a new savegame.
7-Enjoy! :)

I've reinstalled the game, I followed all of these steps and nothing happens. I have f1 2010 like the first time withouth mods...:S

1-Extract everything from the zip file
2-Then download and install Ryder Mod Manager version 1.2+.
3-Turn on the mod manager and click File -> Profile. Once there click on Add Profile and select your F1 2010 game folder. Once done, make sure F1 2010 is selected in the list and press ok. Now you should be at the main screen.
4-Press File -> Open -> Folder and select the Season 2011 folder with all the files in it from where you extracted it.
5-Once its loaded into the list select it and press Install. Simply follow the Install Wizard until the files start installing and press Finish when its done.
6-When in game do not use a prexisting profile but instead make a new profile so that you have a new savegame.
7-Enjoy! :)

I've reinstalled the game, I followed all of these steps and nothing happens. I have f1 2010 like the first time withouth mods...:S

Same here. Using Steam Version btw. Any idea?

Just want to say a big thank you to RDDev team, great work. The new liveries and wheels look amazing and i prefer the intro video as well.

I Copied most of the files to my original game without using the mod manager, i left out ZBC.rar and Results2011.xisx.

I've just tried an online race and it works perfectly.

Just installed and had some quick laps to take a look. This mod is far beyond any expectation!Absolut quality from the modding team!Had some problems with installation but everything solved after installing to a different folder and then copying everything to the main F1 2010 folder.Just excellent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 125 28.0%
  • Full game

Votes: 104 23.3%
  • CPU

Votes: 55 12.3%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 82 18.4%