Need For Speed: SHIFT & SHIFT 2 Unleashed

Ok, now what's BST? Is that GMT+1? I should be good for Sunday if I don't go to Frisco for the Big Wheel Races down Vermont Street or visiting. If it's a slow, mellow day at home, I can probably minus myself for an hour.

Whaddup swift Boothy!

Had a go this morning, and I really am enjoying this track. I was tempted to see what dusk looked like. It is pretty, but the lack of brake markers and landmarks means you sort of have to "feel" your way around this one. So daylight is needed, but the sweepers are not easy to get right. It's a good mix of slow chicanes and fast sweepers, which makes setup difficult, but I think I have it comfortable now. Although Peter has not had much practice, at least I'm atop him for the moment at 1:32.9. :cool:

I agree about the track Robert, very enjoyable. I managed to get on for a run last night with an 8 lap race against the top AI and had a blast.. they are very challenging and don't make passing easy while also keeping you on your toes with some good moves to pass if you make the slightest mistake. Ended up picking up the bottom podium position with a pass on the last chicane. Only improved my time by a tenth or so but have nailed the consistency with most of the laps solidly in the 1:33's. The first two turns I have time left in my pocket and the final chicane too so hoping to improve on my next run out. Keep watching that wall Robert ;)

Reactions: Rob
I agree about the track Robert, very enjoyable. I managed to get on for a run last night with an 8 lap race against the top AI and had a blast.. they are very challenging and don't make passing easy while also keeping you on your toes with some good moves to pass if you make the slightest mistake. Ended up picking up the bottom podium position with a pass on the last chicane. Only improved my time by a tenth or so but have nailed the consistency with most of the laps solidly in the 1:33's. The first two turns I have time left in my pocket and the final chicane too so hoping to improve on my next run out. Keep watching that wall Robert ;)

Eh? You too. My best sectors get to 1:31. But that's not going to happen. or....

Sorry for the late response fella's. I don't know my shifts till the friday for the week after! It's a nightmare.

Wednesday late would be good. I could try and get home for 10.30pm

Can't make this weekend.

It's even going to get in the way of the F1 league for me as well. If there wasnt an easter break this week I would have to miss Hockenheim as well.

Sorry for the late response fella's. I don't know my shifts till the friday for the week after! It's a nightmare.

Wednesday late would be good. I could try and get home for 10.30pm

Can't make this weekend.

It's even going to get in the way of the F1 league for me as well. If there wasnt an easter break this week I would have to miss Hockenheim as well.
Thats shitty Chris I hope you can make more of them than you miss but real life comes first as always. Hopefully we can fit as many around everyones times as possible but at least try to make it even so everyone gets a fair run :thumbsup:

Sorry guys I haven't been able to follow the site, can anyone bring me up to speed real quick? Are we racing this race on Sunday? This Sunday is good with me. I can't move all the races to Sunday. Wednesday is a good possiblitly too

Well there is a good chance i won't be able to race. My eye condition is getting worse and it's making a lot more difficult to drive essentially. My eyes can't keep up with the vibrations & the way stuff runs by the side and just makes them blurry at the moment. :( Shall give it a go though but doubt will last long.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 147 17.6%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 93 11.1%